In other languages this name is: Greek: Αγία Παρασκευή, Agía Paraskeví; Albanian: Shën Premte; Bulgarian: Света Петка Параскева; Romanian: Sfânta Cuvioasă Parascheva; Russian: Святая Параскева-Пятница; Serbian: Света Петка Параскева / Sveta Petka Paraskeva. Variations of the name include Petka, Paraskeva, Praskovia, Praskovie, Pyatnitsa, Pyetka, Paraskevoula, Paraschiva Voula, Vivi and Evi.
- St. Paraskevi's Church, Balldren, Balldren, Lezhë District
- St. Paraskevi's Church, Çetë, Çetë, Kavajë District
- St. Paraskevi's Church, Hllomo, Hllomo, Gjirokastër District
- St. Paraskevi's Church, Hoxharë, Hoxharë, Fier District
- St. Paraskevi's Church, Përmet, Përmet, Përmet District
- St. Paraskevi's Church, Selckë, Selckë, Gjirokastër District
- St. Paraskevi's Church, Valësh, Valësh, Elbasan District
- Church of St Petka of the Saddlers, Sofia
- Church of St Petka, Vukovo, Vukovo, Kyustendil Province
- Church of Saint Paraskevi, Nesebar, Ravda, Burgas Province
- Saint Petka Serbian Orthodox Church, Lakeshore, Ontario
- St. Petka Serbian Orthodox Parish, a Serbian Orthodox Eparchy of Canada, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Metropolitan Cathedral, Iași
- Saint Parascheva Church, Desești
- Saint Parascheva Church, Iași
- Saint Parascheva Church, Poienile Izei
- Pyatnytska Church (Chernihiv)
- St. Paraskeva Church, Lviv
- Saint Paraskevi of Serbia (1820), wooden church with a belfry in Bohorodchany Raion, Ukraine
- Agia Paraskevi (disambiguation), places and churches in Greece, named after Saint Paraskevi of Rome
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint Paraskevi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.