Saint-Lambert station in Saint-Lambert, Quebec, Canada, serves Exo commuter rail, Via Rail and Amtrak intercity rail, and RTL buses. It is located at 329 Saint-Denis Ave. at the corner of Victoria Ave.
|Location||329 av. Saint-Denis,|
|Owned by||Via Rail|
|Platforms||1 side platform, 1 island platform|
|Structure type||Unstaffed station|
|Bicycle facilities||23 spaces|
|Station code||Via Rail: SLAM|
|Fare zone||3 (RTM)|
|Opened||May 29, 2000 (RTM)|
452,900 (Exo 2019)
The station is served by two Via Rail lines: the Ocean and the Montreal–Matapédia train, and one Amtrak train, the Adirondack, which links to New York City. It is also used by Exo for commuter rail service on the Mont-Saint-Hilaire line. There are four local buses routes stopping at this station. The station was staffed by VIA Rail ticket agents until October 25, 2012. Since then, it has been unstaffed, but the station building is open before and after train arrival and departure times, to serve as a shelter for waiting passengers. It is not wheelchair-accessible. It is in AMT fare zone 3, and has 320 parking spaces.
The station serves as the Via Rail station for nearby Longueuil, which does not have an intercity rail station of its own.
In 2012, plans were announced for the Adirondack to bypass the station entirely in the near future, following the opening of a new U.S. Customs preclearance facility at Montreal's Central Station. Under this scenario, Saint-Lambert would be dropped from the Adirondack route to expedite scheduling. As of March 2017, the United States Congress had passed the necessary legislation and the Parliament of Canada was considering it.
|Réseau de transport de Longueuil|
|No.||Route Name||Service times|
|1||Grande-Allée and Pine – Terminus Longueuil||Regular|
|6||Terminus Panama – Terminus Longueuil||Regular|
|55||Bolton and Riverside – Terminus Centre-ville||Rush hour only|
|106||Broadway and Milan – Terminus Longueuil||Rush hour only|
- Gare Saint-Lambert (RTM)
- "Saint-Lambert, QC (SLQ)". GreatAmericanStations.com. 2013. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Exo (2020-06-17). Réponse à votre demande d'accès à l'information (Report) – via Access to Information Act request, reference no. 2020-25.
- Bowen, Douglas John (2012-05-11). "Customs relief in sight for Amtrak's Adirondack". RailwayAge.com. Retrieved 22 Jun 2012.
- Bowen, Douglas John (March 16, 2015). "Pact bodes well for restored Amtrak Montrealer". Railway Age.
- Anderson, Eric (2017-03-19). "Amtrak's Adirondack on track to benefit from customs legislation". Times Union. Albany. Retrieved 2017-08-07.