|Look up Sagittarius or sagittarius in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sagittarius (Latin plural and genitive singular Sagittarii) may refer to:
- Sagittal plane, imaginary plane dividing the human body into left and right halves
- Sagittaria, a genus of about 20 species of aquatic plants
- Sagittarians (disambiguation)
- Sagittarius Aiolos, a character in Saint Seiya
- Sagittaron, one of the Twelve Colonies in the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica TV series
- Sagittiferidae, family of acoelomorph worms
- Category:Sagittarius (constellation), objects visually within the constellation, e.g. stars named ~ Sagitarii
- All pages with titles beginning with Sagittarius
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sagittarius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.