Sabrina Jaquet (born 21 June 1987 in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland) is a Swiss Badminton player. Jaquet competed at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London. She qualified for the Games by reaching the quarter finals of the 2012 European Championship in Karlskrona, Sweden. She also competed at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
|Born||21 June 1987|
La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lb)|
|Women's singles & doubles|
|Highest ranking||30 (WS 14 September 2017)|
55 (WD 30 September 2010)
37 (XD 18 October 2012)
|2017||Sydbank Arena, Kolding, Denmark||Kirsty Gilmour||20–22, 10–21||Bronze|
BWF Grand PrixEdit
|2016||Scottish Open||Mette Poulsen||18–21, 21–17, 14–21||Runner-up|
BWF International Challenge/SeriesEdit
|2018||Brazil International||Rachel Honderich||15–21, 21–15, 14–21||Runner-up|
|2016||Italian International||Clara Azurmendi||22–20, 21–14||Winner|
|2016||Swiss International||Lee Ying Ying||16–21, 21–19, 21–15||Winner|
|2015||Sri Lanka International||Supanida Katethong||21–17, 11–21, 6–12 Retired||Runner-up|
|2013||Italian International||Carolina Marin||15–21, 14–21||Runner-up|
|2011||Bahrain International||Agnese Allegrini||21–14, 14–21, 17–21||Runner-up|
|2009||Czech International||Marion Gruber|| Maria Helsbøl
|2012||Austrian International||Anthony Dumartheray|| Wong Wai Hong
Chau Hoi Wah
|2011||Bahrain International||Anthony Dumartheray|| Valeriy Atrashchenkov
|19–21, 21–15, 20–22||Runner-up|
- "Portrait - Sabrina Jaquet". Retrieved 19 June 2012.
- "London 2012: Sabrina Jaquet von Swiss Olympic selektioniert" (in German). Swiss Badminton. Archived from the original on 13 May 2016. Retrieved 19 June 2012.
- "Sabrina Jaquet für Rio 2016 selektioniert" (in German). Swiss Olympic Association. Retrieved 16 December 2016.
- Sabrina Jaquet at BWF.tournamentsoftware.com
- Sabrina Jaquet at the International Olympic Committee
- Sabrina Jaquet at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)
|This biographical article relating to Swiss badminton is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|