Sport Vereniging Arsenal (English: Sports Union Arsenal) commonly abbreviated as SV Arsenal, is a Surinamese football club based in Nieuw Amsterdam that played in the Surinamese Hoofdklasse, the highest level of football in Suriname. They play their home games on the Mr. Bronsplein in Paramaribo. Named after the English football club Arsenal, the club was founded on 6 February 1921, and won the National championship twice, in the 1938–39 and the 1939–40 season.
|Full name||Sport Vereniging Arsenal|
|Founded||6 February 1921|
The club currently compete in the Domburg Sportbond (DSB) league, one of the amateur district leagues in Suriname.
- Champions (2):1938–39, 1939–40
- "De Vraagbaak. Almanak voor Suriname 1928". dbnl.org. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- "Surinam – List of Champions". RSSSF.com. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- "Surinam – List of Foundation Dates". RSSSF.com. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- "Arsenal opent competitie met overwinning". Dagblad Suriname. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- De eerste Surinaamse sportencyclopedie (1893–1988) by Ricky W. Stutgard