List of ships named New York City
(Redirected from SS New York City)
Several ships have been named New York City, including:
- USS New York City, a Los Angeles-class submarine
Five ships operated by Bristol City Line:
- SS New York City (1879), sold in 1885 to the New York City Steamship Co, London
- SS New York City (1907), sunk by U-24 on 19 August 1915.
- SS New York City (1917), sold to Turkey in 1950.
- SS New York City (1943), ex Empire Camp and Valacia. Purchased in 1951 and sold to Glasgow United Shipping Co Ltd in 1955.
- New York City (1956), sold to Leopard Shipping Co in 1968.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|