Sudur Pashchimanchal Academy Cup (SPA Cup) (Nepali: एस. पि. ए. कप) was a national level inter college cricket tournament in Nepal. Also known as Hotel Devotee SPA Cup, the matches of the tournament is played under Twenty20 format. It was the biggest cash prize cricket tournament in Nepal. The first edition of the tournament was held in 2010.
|Administrator||Sudur Pashchimanchal Academy|
|Number of teams||16|
|Current champion||New Horizon College, Butwal|
|Most successful||Pentagon International College (2 titles)|
The SPA Cup is an asset of Sudur Pashchimanchal Academy (SPA), an eminent educational institute in the Far- Western Region of Nepal. Sudur Pashchimanchal Academy is the parent organization under which there are two institutions: Sudur Pashchimanchal Campus and Sudur Pashchimanchal Higher Secondary School.
- SPA (Hosts)
- Durga Laxmi Multiple Campus, Kailali
- Farwest University, Kanchanpur
- GoldenGate International College, Kathmandu
- Holyland Higher Secondary School, Nepalgunj
- Jagannath Higher Secondary School, Baitadi
- Kailali Multiple Campus, Kailali
- Mahendra Namuna HS School, Dadeldhura
- Merryland College, Biratnagar
- New Horizon College, Butwal
- Pentagon International College, Kathmandu
- Sunrise Higher Secondary School, Kanchanpur
- Sunshine College, Bhairahawa
- Tikapur Multiple Campus, Kailali
- Tripura Sundari Campus, Achham
- Xavier International College, Kathmandu
- "SPA Cup to begin from January 30". Cricketing Nepal. Retrieved 1 February 2015.
- "SPA Events". Sudur Pashchimanchal Academy. Retrieved 1 February 2015.
- "Scorecard of Sunshine College (Bhairahawa) V New Horizon College, Butwal, SPA Cup 2015". Cricketlok. Archived from the original on 7 February 2015. Retrieved 7 February 2015.
- "SPA Cup Final: New Horizon SPA Cup Champions". Cricketlok. Retrieved 7 February 2015.
- "Pentagon lifts prestigious SPA Cup title". CricNepal. Retrieved 1 February 2015.
- "Hotel Devotee SPA Cup: Carnival Time in 'The City of Cricket'". Cricetlok. Archived from the original on 7 February 2015. Retrieved 7 February 2015.