SM Supermalls, owned by SM Prime Holdings, is a chain of shopping malls in the Philippines that as of December 2020 has 76 malls located across the country and 25 more scheduled to be opened for an eventual total of 101 malls. It also has 7 malls in China, including SM Tianjin which is the second largest in the world in terms of gross leasable area (GLA). SM Supermalls has become one of the biggest mall operators in Southeast Asia. Combined, the company has about 9.24 million square meters of gross floor area (GFA). It has 17,230 tenants in the Philippines and 1,867 tenants in China.
|Product type||Shopping mall chain|
|Owner||SM Prime Holdings|
|Markets||Philippines and China|
|Tagline||We've Got it All For You!|
The company that operates the malls was started by Henry Sy Sr. in 1958 as Shoemart, with a store in Manila. In the 1960s, Shoemart expanded its shoe store chain. By the 1970s, Shoemart was a full-line department store, shifting its name from Shoemart to SM.
In the 1980s, the company diversified and ventured into the supermarket and home appliance store business. It opened the first "Supermall" store in 1985 in Quezon City called SM City North EDSA.
|No.||Name||Opening Date||Land area (m2)||Floor area (m2)||Location||Remarks||Image|
|1||SM City North EDSA||8 Nov 1985||161,000||497,213||EDSA cor. North Avenue, Brgys. Santo Cristo and Bagong Pag-asa, Quezon City||First SM Mall in Metro Manila, Largest Solar-Powered Shopping Mall in Southeast Asia, Largest Shopping Mall in the country, and the 7th in the world|
|2||SM City Sta. Mesa||28 Sep 1990||30,000||133,894||Magsaysay Boulevard cor. Gregorio Araneta Avenue, Brgy. Doña Imelda, Quezon City||Formerly known as "SM Centerpoint" (1990–2005).|
|3||SM Megamall||28 Jun 1991||206,000||474,225||EDSA cor. Doña Julia Vargas Avenue, Brgy. Wack-Wack Greenhills, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong||2nd largest shopping mall in the country and 8th in the world.|
|4||SM City Cebu||27 Nov 1993||128,000||273,804||Juan Luna Avenue cor. A. Soriano Avenue and Kaoshiung Streets, North Reclamation Area, Brgy. Mabolo, Cebu City||First SM Mall in Central Visayas, First SM Mall in Visayas and first mall outside Metro Manila|
|5||SM Southmall||2 Apr 1995||200,000||205,120||Alabang–Zapote Road, Pilar Village, Brgy. Almanza Uno, Las Piñas||First SM Mall in Southern Metro Manila and First SM Mall in Las Piñas|
|6||SM City Bacoor||25 Jul 1997||88,000||120,202||Aguinaldo Highway cor. Tirona Highway, Brgy. Habay II, Bacoor, Cavite||First SM Mall in Cavite Province, First SM Mall in Calabarzon. First SM Mall in South Luzon and Provincial Mall in Luzon (outside NCR).|
|7||SM City Fairview||24 Oct 1997||202,000||312,749||Quirino Highway cor. Regalado Highway, Brgy. Greater Lagro, Novaliches, Quezon City||First SM Mall in Northern Metro Manila|
|8||SM City Iloilo||11 Jun 1999||170,000||150,740||Senator Benigno S. Aquino Jr. Avenue, Brgy. Buhang-Taft North, Mandurriao, Iloilo City||First SM Mall in Western Visayas|
|9||SM City Manila||14 Apr 2000||25,000||161,107||Natividad Almeda-López cor. Antonio Villegas and San Marcelino Streets, Brgy. 659, Ermita, Manila||Adjacent to Manila City Hall. Built on the site of the old Y.M.C.A. Building Manila.|
|10||SM City Pampanga||11 Nov 2000||316,000||132,484||Jose Abad Santos Avenue cor. North Luzon Expressway, Brgy. San Jose, San Fernando, Pampanga and Brgy. Lagundi, Mexico, Pampanga||First SM Mall in Pampanga, First SM Mall in San Fernando, Pampanga, First SM Mall in Central Luzon, First SM Mall in North Luzon, the longest mall in the Philippines and the only SM Mall that lies in two towns (Mexico and San Fernando City).|
|11||SM City Sucat||13 Jul 2001||101,000||96,277||Dr. Arcadio Santos Avenue cor. C-5 Road Extension, Brgy. San Dionisio, Parañaque City||First SM Mall in Parañaque
Formerly known as "SM Supercenter Sucat"
|12||SM City Davao||16 Nov 2001||132,000||126,425||Quimpo Boulevard cor. Tulip and Eco-West Drive, Ecoland Subdivision, Brgy. Matina, Talomo, Davao City||First SM Mall in Mindanao, First SM Mall in Davao Region and First SM Mall in Davao City|
|13||SM City Cagayan de Oro||15 Nov 2002||52,000||87,837||Masterson Avenue cor. Gran Via and Las Ramblas Streets, Pueblo de Oro Township, Brgy. Carmen, Cagayan de Oro||First SM Mall in Northern Mindanao|
|14||SM City Bicutan||29 Nov 2002||39,000||113,214||Doña Soledad Avenue cor. West Service Road, Brgy. Don Bosco, Parañaque||Second SM Mall in Parañaque|
|15||SM City Lucena||3 Oct 2003||80,000||78,655||Maharlika Highway cor. Dalahican Road, Brgy. Ibabang Dupay, Lucena||First SM Mall in Quezon|
|16||SM City Baguio||21 Nov 2003||80,000||160,000||Luneta Hill, Upper Session Road cor. Governor Pack Road, Baguio||Architecture inspired by the Banaue Rice Terraces. First SM Mall in Cordillera Administrative Region. Largest SM Mall in Northern Luzon. Flagship project with no air-conditioning system.
Currently undergoing expansion, for completion in 2020-2021
|17||SM City Marilao||28 Nov 2003||130,000||93,910||MacArthur Highway, Brgy. Ibayo, Marilao, Bulacan||First SM Mall in Bulacan|
|18||SM City Dasmariñas||21 May 2004||124,000||201,645||Governor's Drive cor. Aguinaldo Highway, Brgy. Sampaloc 1, Dasmariñas City, Cavite||Largest Mall in South Luzon|
|19||SM City Batangas||12 Nov 2004||85,000||80,350||Batangas-Tabangao-Lobo Road, Pastor Village, Brgy. Pallocan Kanluran, Batangas City, Batangas||First SM Mall in Batangas|
|20||SM City San Lazaro||27 May 2005||40,000||176,159||Felix Huertas Street cor. Lacson Avenue and Consuelo Street, Brgy. 350, Santa Cruz, Manila||Located in a parcel of land from the former San Lazaro Hippodrome where it was named after|
|21||SM City Valenzuela||28 Oct 2005||25,000||70,681||MacArthur Highway cor. Tadeo Street, Brgy. Karuhatan, Valenzuela||Formerly known as an "SM Supercenter" (later "SM Center") mall with the opening of The SM Store on October 26, 2018.|
|22||SM City Molino||18 Nov 2005||48,000||59,069||Bacoor-Dasmariñas National Road cor. 2nd Avenue, Brgy. Molino IV, Bacoor, Cavite||Formerly known as an "SM Supercenter" (later "SM Center") mall.|
|23||SM City Santa Rosa||17 Feb 2006||171,000||86,463||Manila South Road cor. Biñan-Santa Rosa Access Road, Brgy. Tagapo, Santa Rosa, Laguna||First SM Mall in Laguna and the Largest in Laguna.
2 BPO tower buildings undergoing construction. Mall expansion ongoing
|24||SM City Clark||12 May 2006||165,000||144,484||Manuel A. Roxas Highway cor. Clark-Angeles-Mabalacat Road, Clark Freeport and Special Economic Zone, Brgy. Malabanias, Angeles||2nd Largest Mall in Central Luzon|
|25||SM Mall of Asia||21 May 2006||195,000||432,891||Jose Diokno Boulevard cor. EDSA Extension, Brgy. 76, Bay City, Pasay||First SM Supermall to launch an IMAX theater
|26||SM Center Pasig||19 Aug 2006||21,000||29,602||Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue cor. Doña Julia Vargas Avenue, Brgy. Ugong, Pasig||First SM Mall in Pasig and First SM Supermall with no cinemas|
|27||SM City Lipa||22 Sep 2006||103,000||141,283||Jose P. Laurel Highway, Brgy. Marawoy, Lipa, Batangas||Second SM Mall in Batangas|
|28||SM City Bacolod||2 Mar 2007||161,096||137,229||Rizal Street cor. Palanca and Father Mauricio Ferrero Streets, Reclamation Area, Bacolod|
|29||SM City Taytay||9 Nov 2007||63,000||97,467||Manila East Road cor. Argentina Street, Brgy. Dolores, Taytay, Rizal||First SM Mall in Rizal|
|30||SM Center Muntinlupa||16 Nov 2007||36,000||57,060||Manila South Road, Brgy. Tunasan, Muntinlupa|
|31||SM City Marikina||5 Sep 2008||59,000||178,178||Marcos Highway Brgy. Calumpang, Marikina||First SM Mall along Marcos Highway|
|32||SM City Rosales||28 Nov 2008||121,000||63,330||MacArthur Highway, Brgy. Carmen East, Rosales, Pangasinan||First SM Mall in Pangasinan and first SM Mall in Ilocos Region|
|33||SM City Baliwag||12 Dec 2008||93,000||116,632||Pan-Philippine Highway, Brgy. Pagala, Baliuag, Bulacan||Second SM Mall in Bulacan|
|34||SM City Naga||1 May 2009||44,000||75,651||Naga, Camarines Sur||First SM Mall in Bicol Region|
|35||SM Center Las Piñas||2 Oct 2009||29,000||39,727||Alabang-Zapote Road, Brgy. Pamplona Dos, Las Piñas|
|36||SM City Rosario||20 Nov 2009||54,000||60,657||Ger. Trias Drive, Brgy. Tejeros Convention, Rosario, Cavite|
|37||SM City Tarlac||30 Apr 2010||34,000||101,369||MacArthur Highway, Brgy. San Roque, Tarlac City, Tarlac|
|38||SM City San Pablo||1 Oct 2010||69,000||59,776||Maharlika Highway, Brgy. San Rafael, San Pablo, Laguna||Second SM Mall in Laguna
BPO Building to be constructed and to be finished by the 4th quarter of 2017.
|39||SM City Calamba||15 Oct 2010||55,000||73,632||Calamba, Laguna||Third SM Supermall in Laguna|
|40||SM City Novaliches||22 Oct 2010||77,000||60,044||Quirino Highway, Brgy. San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City|
|41||SM City Masinag||6 May 2011||37,000||96,313||Marcos Highway, Masinag, Brgy. Mayamot, Antipolo, Rizal||First SM Mall to name the Department Store to The SM Store and Second SM Mall along Marcos Highway|
|42||SM City Olongapo Downtown||15 Dec 2011 (soft opening)
10 Feb 2012 (grand opening)
|10,000||49,096||Magsaysay Drive cor. Gordon Avenue, Olongapo||First SM Mall in Zambales
Built on the site of the former Olongapo City Mall and formerly known as "SM City Olongapo" (2011–2019)
|43||SM City Consolacion||1 Jun 2012||46,926||103,558||Cebu North Road, Consolacion, Cebu|
|44||SM City San Fernando Downtown||20 Jul 2012||7,835||43,130||Brgy. Sto. Rosario, San Fernando, Pampanga||Third SM Mall in Pampanga, Second SM Mall in San Fernando and the Smallest SM Mall in the Philippines in terms of land area|
|45||SM City General Santos||10 Aug 2012||80,000||131,818||General Santos||First SM Mall in Soccsksargen|
|46||SM Lanang Premier||28 Sep 2012||640,000||145,174||Lanang District, Davao City||First SM Mall under the "Premier" brand
Second SM Supermall in Davao
|47||SM Aura Premier||17 May 2013||125,000||198,257||Bonifacio Global City, Taguig||First Gold certified shopping mall in the Philippines by Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
Second SM Supermall under the "Premier" brand
|48||SM City BF Parañaque||29 Nov 2013||27,000||125,582||Dr. A. Santos Avenue cor. President's Avenue, Teoville Subdivision, Brgy. BF Homes, Parañaque||Third SM Mall in Parañaque|
|49||SM City Cauayan||30 May 2014||36,622||70,946||Cauayan, Isabela||First SM Mall in Cagayan Valley|
|50||SM Center Angono||14 Nov 2014||12,650||41,481||Manila East Road, Brgy. San Isidro, Angono, Rizal||First SM "Center" Mall to anchor Savemore Market instead of SM Hypermarket|
|51||SM Megacenter Cabanatuan||24 Apr 2015||55,000||49,688||Brgy. San Roque Norte, Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija||Originally opened as "Megacenter the Mall" in 1998 and the First SM Mall in Nueva Ecija|
|52||SM City San Mateo||15 May 2015||22,882||77,593||Gen. Luna Avenue, Brgy. Ampid 1, San Mateo, Rizal|
|53||SM City Cabanatuan||9 Oct 2015||140,000||154,020||Brgy. Hermogenes Concepcion, Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija||Largest Mall in Central Luzon.|
|54||SM Cherry Shaw||13 Oct 2015||TBA||24,165||Shaw Boulevard, Pleasant Hills, Mandaluyong||First SM Supermall under the "SM Cherry" name after Cherry Foodarama was acquired by SM Group from Ong Family.|
|55||SM Center Sangandaan||23 Oct 2015||10,563||43,626||Sangandaan, Caloocan||First SM "Center" Mall to anchor SM Supermarket|
|56||SM Seaside City Cebu||27 Nov 2015||304,100||470,971||South Road Properties, Brgy. Mambaling, Cebu City||Largest Mall in the Philippines outside of Metro Manila|
|57||SM City San Jose Del Monte||29 Apr 2016||60,193||102,186||Quirino Highway, Brgy. Tungkong Mangga, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan|
|58||SM City Trece Martires||13 May 2016||50,000||83,783||Trece Martires, Cavite|
|59||SM Cherry Congressional||25 Nov 2016||TBA||13,469||Congressional Avenue, Bahay Toro, Quezon City|
|60||SM City East Ortigas||2 Dec 2016||TBA||80,127||Ortigas Ave Ext, Brgy. Sta. Lucia, Pasig||Originally opened as "Ever Gotesco Ortigas" in 1995. First SM mall acquired from the Ever Gotesco group.|
|61||SM CDO Downtown Premier||12 May 2017||28,974||177,743||Claro M. Recto Avenue cor Osmena Street, Cagayan de Oro||Largest SM Supermall in Mindanao
Third SM Supermall under the "Premier" brand
|62||S Maison at Conrad Manila||17 Jun 2017 (relaunched as a SM Supermall)||TBA||42,107||Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila||Relaunched as the 62nd SM Supermall (although SM Cherry Antipolo opened first their supermarket area) and the second specialty mall, after The Podium, to be managed by SM Supermalls.|
|63||SM Cherry Antipolo||30 Jun 2017||TBA||27,225||Marcos Highway, Antipolo, Rizal||Largest SM Cherry Mall|
|64||SM City Puerto Princesa||15 Sep 2017||58,168||53,203||Puerto Princesa||First SM Mall in Mimaropa|
|65||SM Center Tuguegarao Downtown||12 Oct 2017||16,181||33,301||Luna St. cor. Mabini St., Tuguegarao, Cagayan||First SM Mall in Cagayan|
|66||SM Center Pulilan||1 Dec 2017||65,675||27,157||Pulilan, Bulacan|
|67||SM Center Lemery||15 Dec 2017||48,552||24,877||Lemery, Batangas||Third SM Mall In Batangas|
|68||SM Center Imus||16 Feb 2018||35,145||24,000||NIA Road, Barangays Alapan I-C and Bucandala III, Imus, Cavite||Initially known as S-Mall Imus at the time of the start of construction of the mall in late April 2017|
|69||SM City Urdaneta Central||4 May 2018||38,808||59,000||MacArthur Highway, Urdaneta, Pangasinan||Second SM Mall in Pangasinan|
|70||SM City Telabastagan||18 May 2018||105,694||55,093||McArthur Highway, Barangay Telebastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga||Fourth SM Mall in Pampanga and Third SM Mall in San Fernando, Pampanga|
|71||SM City Legazpi||14 Sep 2018||36,282||87,706||Imelda Roces Avenue cor. Terminal Road, Legazpi, Albay||Second SM Mall in Bicol Region and First SM Mall in Albay|
|72||SM Center Ormoc||16 Nov 2018||15,782||21,280||Real St., District 14, Ormoc||First SM Mall in Leyte and First SM Mall in Eastern Visayas|
|73||SM City Olongapo Central||13 Sep 2019||38,749||92,345||Rizal Avenue, Brgy. East Tapinac, Olongapo||Second SM Mall in Olongapo|
|74||SM Center Dagupan||4 Oct 2019||17,079||23,460||M.H Del Pilar St. cor. Herrero St., Brgy. Herrero, Dagupan||Third SM Mall in Pangasinan and First SM Mall in Dagupan|
|75||SM City Butuan||13 Nov 2020||37,233||59,573||Jose C. Aquino Ave., Brgy. Lapu-Lapu, Butuan||First SM Mall in Caraga, and the only shopping mall in Asia to be established in 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic|
|76||SM City Mindpro||8 Dec 2020 (soft opening)||13,078||59,383||La Purisima St. cor. Campaner St., Brgy. Zone III, Zamboanga City||Originally opened as "Mindpro Citimall" in 1996, First SM Mall in Zamboanga Peninsula, First SM Mall to anchor a locally owned supermarket, "Mindpro Supermarket" (an affiliate of SM Markets) and the SM Mall to owned, managed and operated by SM Prime (70%) and Mindpro Retail, Inc. (30%)|
|SMDC Sun Mall||Welcome Rotonda, Quezon City|
|SMDC Light Mall||EDSA-Boni, Mandaluyong|
|SMDC Breeze Mall||Roxas Boulevard, Pasay|
|SMDC Grace Mall||Taguig|
|SMDC Jazz Mall||Makati|
|SMDC Green Mall||Taft Avenue, Manila|
|SMDC M Place Mall||Mother Ignacia cor. Panay Avenue, Quezon City|
|SMDC The Strip @ Shore Residences||Mall of Asia Complex, Bay City, Pasay|
|SMDC The Strip @ Wind Residences||Tagaytay|
|SMDC The Strip @ Berkeley Residences|
|SMDC The Strip @ Blue Residences|
|SMDC The Strip @ Blue 2 Residences|
|SMDC The Strip @ Grass Residences||SM City North EDSA Complex, Quezon City|
|SMDC The Strip @ Princeton Residences||Aurora Boulevard, Quezon City|
|SMDC The Strip @ Sea Residences||Mall of Asia Complex, Bay City, Pasay|
|SMDC The Strip @ Shell Residences||Mall of Asia Complex, Bay City, Pasay|
|SMDC The Strip @ Shine Residences||Ortigas, Pasig|
|SMDC The Strip @ Shore 2 Residences||Mall of Asia Complex, Bay City, Pasay|
|SMDC The Strip @ Trees Residences||Quirino Highway, Quezon City|
|SMDC The Strip @ Mezza Residences||Quirino Highway, Quezon City|
|The Podium||August 2002||ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong|
|SM Savemore Nagtahan||TBA|
|SM Savemore Tacloban||November 20, 2014|
|SM Savemore Malabon||TBA|
|SM By The Bay||2011||Seaside Boulevard, Mall of Asia Complex, Bay City, Pasay|
|SM Hypermarket Sucat-Lopez||2012||Dr. Arcadio Santos Avenue, Brgy. San Isidro, Parañaque|
|SM Savemore Apalit||August 29, 2011||MacArthur Highway, Apalit, Pampanga|
|SM MarketMall Dasmariñas||December 11, 2011|
|SM Hypermarket Lapu-Lapu||February 26, 2017|
|SM Savemart Bacacay||June 9, 2020||Marbella Street corner Magsaysay Avenue, Barangay 5, Bacacay, Albay|
Under construction or proposed SM Malls in bold italics are those included in SM Prime's latest offer supplement. The given number is merely for counting purposes.
|No.||Name||Opening Date||Land area (m2)||Floor area (m2)||Status||Location|
|1||SM City Daet||2021||51,208||49,898||Under construction||Vinzons Ave., Brgy. Lag-On, Daet, Camarines Norte|
|2||SM City Bataan||2021||46,145||55,595||Under construction||Calero Street, Brgy. Ibayo, Balanga, Bataan|
|3||SM City Roxas||2021||109,309||40,833||Under construction||Arnaldo Blvd., Brgy. Baybay, Roxas, Capiz|
|4||SM City Sorsogon||2021||132,003||66,728||Under construction||Maharlika Highway, Brgy. Balogo, Sorsogon City, Sorsogon|
|5||SM City Grand Central||2021||22,902||102,790||Under construction||Rizal Ave. Ext. cor. Bustamante St., Caloocan|
|6||SM City Tanza||2021||82,268||45,029||Under Construction||Antero Soriano Highway, Brgy. Daang Amaya, Tanza, Cavite|
|7||SM City Tuguegarao||2021||141,404||63,632||Under construction||Bagay Road, Brgy. Caritan, Tuguegarao, Cagayan|
|8||SM City Tagum||TBA||36,965||51,935||Planned||Brgy. Magugpo, Tagum, Davao del Norte|
|9||SM City Malolos||TBA||137,812||79,923||Planned||McArthur Highway, Brgy Dakila, Malolos, Bulacan|
|10||SM City Laoag||TBA||102,293||61,256||Planned||Brgy. Nangalisan B and Brgy. Nalbo, Laoag, Ilocos Norte|
|11||SM City La Union||TBA||TBA||58,864||Planned||San Fernando Bypass Road Brgy. Biday, San Fernando, La Union|
|12||SM City Commonwealth||TBA||TBA||TBA||Planned||Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City|
|13||SM City Mindoro||TBA||TBA||TBA||Planned||Oriental Mindoro|
|14||SM City Zamboanga||TBA||TBA||TBA||Planned||Brgy. Camino Nuevo, Zamboanga City|
|15||SM Center Moonwalk Parañaque||TBA||TBA||TBA||Planned||Brgy. Moonwalk, Parañaque|
|16||SM City Naga 2||TBA||TBA||TBA||Planned||Naga, Camarines Sur|
|17||SM Center San Pedro||TBA||TBA||TBA||Planned||San Pedro, Laguna|
|18||SM Center North Davao||TBA||TBA||TBA||Planned||Davao City|
|19||SM City Santo Tomas||TBA||TBA||TBA||Planned||Santo Tomas, Batangas|
|20||SM City San Jose||TBA||TBA||TBA||Planned||San Jose, Nueva Ecija|
|21||SM Center North Caloocan||TBA||TBA||TBA||Planned||Caloocan|
|22||SM Center Camiling||TBA||TBA||TBA||Planned||Camiling, Tarlac|
|23||SM City Jaro||TBA||TBA||TBA||Planned||Jaro, Iloilo City|
|24||SM Santa Rosa Yulo Premier||TBA||TBA||TBA||Planned||Santa Rosa, Laguna|
|25||SM Center Deparo||TBA||TBA||TBA||Planned||Caloocan City|
|No.||Name||Opening Date||Land area (m2)||Floor area (m2)||Location||Remarks|
|1||SM City Xiamen||13 Dec 2001||104,000||238,125||Xiamen, Fujian||Initially opened as a department store. Later expanded in 2009 with the opening of the SM Lifestyle Center.|
|2||SM City Jinjiang||26 Nov 2005||115,000||167,830||Quanzhou, Fujian|
|3||SM City Chengdu||20 Oct 2006||48,000||166,665||Chengdu, Sichuan|
|4||SM City Suzhou||23 Sep 2011||41,000||72,552||Chengdu, Sichuan|
|5||SM City Chongqing||14 Dec 2012||–||149,429||Yubei District, Chongqing|
|6||SM City Zibo||19 Sep 2015||72,000||152,093||Zibo, Shandong|
|7||SM City Tianjin||17 Dec 2016||436,000||321,641||Tianjin||The third largest mall in the world based on GLA.|
SM Supermalls have also become a place for esports tournaments for games such as Mobile Legends: Bang Bang with its SM Cyberzone launching MLBB Tournaments in ever SM Supermall around the country. Mobile Legends: Bang Bang LIGA2KONTRIBIDA with Nadine Lustre as a brand ambassador was held at SM City North EDSA and SM Mall of Asia. SM City Cebu hosted Cyberzone Game Fest 2019 with a Mobile Legends tournament.
- "Investor Kit – October 2017" (PDF). SM Prime Holdings. Retrieved 14 October 2017.
- "Investor Kit – November 2017" (PDF). SM Prime Holdings. Retrieved 29 November 2017.
- "SM Through the Years 1958–2008" (2008): 2. Cite journal requires
- "2017 17-A Annual Report" (PDF). SM Prime Holdings, Inc.
- Press Release; PDF auto-download; SM Prime Official Website; retrieved November 6, 2015.
- "SMPH 2016 Annual Report (SEC 17-A)" (PDF). Smprime.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "SM Prime Cashes in on Santa Rosa as the next BPO hub of the South". Tempo.com.ph. 15 November 2016. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "NEW SHOPPING MALLS EARNINGS RAISE SM PRIME'S NET INCOME". Manila Times – via HighBeam Research (subscription required). 9 May 2007. Archived from the original on 11 June 2014. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
- Zinnia B. Dela Peña. Wednesday, April 29, 2009. "SM Prime earmarks P12 billion for expansion of RP, China malls". Philippine Star. SM Prime Holdings Archived 2011-07-16 at the Wayback Machine
- "SM signs lease for Consolacion mall". Sun.Star. 2010-10-11. Retrieved 2011-12-10.
- "SM Prime". Archived from the original on 2013-12-02. Retrieved 2013-12-23.
- Kristine Jane R. Liu and Carmelito Q. Francisco. April 29, 2009. "SM Prime to open one mall every year in mainland China". Business World. SM Prime Holdings Archived 2011-07-16 at the Wayback Machine
- "SMPH Prospectus September 2015" (PDF). Smprime.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- Honey Madrilejos-Reyes. March 3, 2009. "SM Prime to Build Shopping Complex Near The Fort". Business Mirror. SM Prime Holdings Archived 2011-07-16 at the Wayback Machine
- "SM Aura receives LEED Gold certification for its green features". Manila Bulletin.
- "SM Prime posts 14% growth in net income to P8.43 B in 9 months". Manila Bulletin.
- the staff. "SM's BGC beachhead". Philippine Daily Inquirer.
- "SM City Cauayan opening date announcement". Facebook. Retrieved 20 April 2014.
- Krista Angela M. Montealegre, November 8, 2012 "SM group sets record capex for 2013". Interaksyon.com. Interaksyon TV 5 Archived 2012-12-12 at the Wayback Machine
- November 8, 2012 "SM Investments set P65B capex for '13". Balita.ph. Balita.ph
- VG Cabuag, February 19, 2013 "SM Prime profits hit P10.5B in 2012". SMPrime.com. SM PRIME Archived 2013-09-23 at the Wayback Machine
- Richard R. Gappi. Friday, 3 October 2014. "SM Angono’s blessing on Nov. 13; grand public opening, Nov. 14. Rizalhenyo
- Wednesday, August 28, 2013. "SM Center Angono Groundbreaking". Business Mirror Archived 2013-10-29 at the Wayback Machine
- April 24, 2015. "Enjoy an all new shopping experience at SM Megacenter Cabanatuan". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Press Reader
- "About Us". Megacenter.wordpress.com. 20 February 2007. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "About Us". Megacenter.wordpress.com. 2007-02-20.
- "SM Investments Corporation Annual Report 2011: Trends & Expectations Section" (PDF). Sminvestments.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "SM to open four new malls". SM to open four new malls. BusinessWorld. Retrieved Tuesday, August 27, 2013.
- "SM City Cabanatuan: SM Opens New Destination Mall at the Gateway of the North". October 8, 2015. SM Prime Holdings
- After 10-yr negotiation, SM Prime to build mall in Cabanatuan City; "GMA Network;" By: M J Cayabyab; retrieved 08-04-2012
- "Cherry Foodarama to reopen, now under SM management". Rappler. 2015-10-12. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "SM to seal deal with Cherry Foodarama this June." June 24, 2015. Rappler
- "SM PRIME HOLDINGS, INC. : Offer Price of 100% of Face Value" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 5 February 2015. Retrieved 1 September 2019.
- SM Prime Holdings 2014 Results. p. 9. SM Prime Holdings
- "FINALLY, SM IN CALOOCAN AND ANOTHER HOSPITAL". Remate.ph.
- "SM Seaside City – Timeline Photos – Facebook". facebook.com.
- "SM seals SRP stake". Sun.Star. 2010-01-15. Archived from the original on 2011-09-07. Retrieved 2011-12-10.
- "SM Prime Investor Kit – July 2017" (PDF). SMPrime.com.
- San Jose Del Monte City Public Information Office. Friday, September 19, 2014. Facebook
- "Strong mall revenues drive SM Prime's net income". Rappler. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- Camus, Miguel R. "New malls lift SM Prime income to P5.8B". Philippine Daily Inquirer.
- SM Prime Holdings Retail Bonds Prospectus 2014. p. 50. Philippine Dealing Exchange
- Press Release; PDF auto-download; SM Prime Official Website; retrieved November 2, 2015.
- "SM premier mall to open in Oro mid 2017". SunStar.com.ph. 2016-08-26. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "A Closer Look at SM CDO Premier". TsadaGyud!.
- "5 reasons why you should go to S Maison]". Thestandard.com.ph. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- Ballesteros, Angelica (2017-06-29). "SM Prime to open SM Cherry Antipolo on Friday". The Manila Times. Retrieved 2017-06-29.
- SM Prime Holdings Retail Bonds Prospectus 2014. p. 48. Philippine Dealing Exchange
- "SM Prime to open 7 new malls in 2017". Rappler. Retrieved 7 September 2016.
- "SM to start constructing mall in Puerto Princesa in 2014 – mayor". InterAksyon.com. Archived from the original on 2015-02-13.
- SM Prime Holdings Offer Supplement 2017. p. 30-31. SM Prime Holdings, Inc.'s Application for Permit to Sell
- "SM to open 65th mall, its first in Cagayan". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2017-10-12.
- "SM Prime" (PDF).
- SMPH Investor Kit 2019. p. 13. 
- "SM City Telabastagan opens May 18". iOrbit News. SM Prime Holdings. Retrieved 8 May 2018.
- "SMPH T3 Offer Supplement Final" (PDF). smprime.com. SM Prime Holdings, Inc. Retrieved February 18, 2018.
- Solis, Emmanuel. "SM opens Bicol's biggest shopping mall in Legazpi City". Philippine News Agency. PNA. Retrieved 15 September 2018.
- "SM to open its biggest mall in the Bicol region". ABS-CBN News.
- "SM Prime expands in Eastern Visayas with SM Center Ormoc | SM Prime Holdings". smprime.com. Retrieved 2018-12-10.
- SM Prime Holdings Retail Bonds Prospectus 2014. p. 49. Philippine Dealing Exchange
- "SM constructing 2 Mindanao malls". Manilastandardtoday.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- SM Prime. "SMPH Series J Bonds: Final Offer Supplement" (PDF). smprime.com. Retrieved 2019-05-22.
- Austria, Jenniffer B. (January 21, 2018). "SM Prime building 21 new malls". Manila Standard.
- "SM Prime to open 10 malls next year". Thestandard.com.ph. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "SM PRIME HOLDINGS, INC. : OFFER SUPPLEMENT" (PDF). Smprime.com. Retrieved 1 September 2019.
- "SM PRIME HOLDINGS, INC. : OFFER SUPPLEMENT" (PDF). Smprime.com. Retrieved 12 December 2019.
- Gonzales, Iris (14 November 2016). "SM Prime looks at existing malls in China". The Philippine Star. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- Canoy, Jeff (24 April 2015). "How SM malls are faring in China". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- Dumlao-Abadilla, Doris (14 November 2016). "SM stepping up China expansion". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- "SM Prime opens 7th mall in China". ABS-CBN News. 19 December 2016. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- "Mobile Legends: Bang Bang continues to drive excitement at LIGA2Kontrabida and Cosplay Mania 2019". BusinessMirror. October 24, 2019.
- "SM Cyberzone Game Fest comes to Cebu". SunStar. SunStar Publishing Inc.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to SM Prime Holdings.|
- SM Supermalls – Official website