This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Headquarters||905, Lodha Supremus, Kanjurmarg East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Prosenjit Ghosh, Sankar Chakraborti|
|Products||Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) Rating, Credit Due Diligence, Microfinace Grading, SMERA Terminal|
|Parent||Acuité Ratings & Research Limited|
Initially an initiative of the Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India and the Reserve Bank of India, SMERA is now a subsidiary of Acuité Ratings & Research Limited. Acuité, a joint initiative of Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), Dun & Bradstreet Information Services India Private Limited (D&B) and leading public and private sector banks in India, is registered with SEBI as a credit rating agency.
- "About - SMERA".
- "SMERA Ratings appoints Sankar Chakraborti as CEO". Business Standard India. Press Trust of India. 17 July 2014. Retrieved 25 November 2021.
- "Government Subsidy Loan for Business and Small Scale Industries". old.sidbi.in. Retrieved 25 November 2021.
- "Acuite Ratings & Research Limited | Department of Financial Services | Ministry of Finance | Government of India". financialservices.gov.in. Retrieved 25 November 2021.
- PTI (14 September 2012). "Smera gets RBI nod to offer credit rating". @businessline. Retrieved 25 November 2021.
- "MSMEs' Credit Rating Is Set for a Model Change". Moneylife NEWS & VIEWS. Retrieved 25 November 2021.