SINoALICE[a] is a role-playing video game developed by Pokelabo for Android and iOS. The game is directed by Yoko Taro, better known for his work in the NieR and Drakengard series. The game was released in Japan by Square Enix in June 2017, and worldwide by Pokelabo in July 2020.
In a world called Library filled with countless stories, the Characters within each story wish to revive their author for their desired future. To do so, they work together to gather inochi and fight the Nightmares that devour stories, knowing they will inevitably have to kill each other to get their wish.
The game was originally supposed to be published by Nexon outside of Japan but was delayed indefinitely due to localisation reasons. The game's publishing was then handed over to Pokelabo. The game's soundtrack was scored by Keiichi Okabe, Keigo Hoashi, and Shotaro Seo.
SINoALICE received a "mixed or average" rating according to review aggregator Metacritic, with an average score of 58 on iOS
- "Square Enix and Yoko Taro announce SINoALICE for smartphones - Gematsu". Gematsu. 2017-02-16. Retrieved 2017-03-25.
- "SINoALICE launches June 6 in Japan". Gematsu. 2017-05-23. Retrieved 2017-05-26.
- Madnani, Mikhail. "'SINoALICE' from Square Enix Finally Has a New Global Release Date". Touch Arcade. Retrieved 2 July 2020.
- "SINoALICE Smartphone Game Opens Pre-Registration Worldwide". Anime News Network. Retrieved 2020-05-23.
- Madnani, Mikhail. "'SINoALICE' From Nexon Was Set to Release This Week but It Has Been Indefinitely Delayed". Touch Arcade. Retrieved 11 August 2019.
- "SinoAlice". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2020-07-02.
- Gann, Patrick. "SINoALICE OST". RPGFan. Retrieved 11 August 2019.
- "SINoALICE for iOS Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved 2020-11-21.