SG postcode area
Postcode district boundaries:
The SG postcode area, also known as the Stevenage postcode area, is a group of nineteen postcode districts in England, which are subdivisions of fifteen post towns. These postcode districts cover north Hertfordshire (including Stevenage, Baldock, Buntingford, Hertford, Hitchin, Knebworth, Letchworth, Much Hadham, Royston and Ware) and east Bedfordshire (including Arlesey, Biggleswade, Henlow, Sandy and Shefford), plus a small part of south-west Cambridgeshire and a very small part of Essex.
|Stevenage postcode area|
|Postcode area name||Stevenage|
|Statistics as at February 2012|
The approximate coverage of the postcode districts:
- "ONS Postcode Directory Version Notes" (ZIP). National Statistics Postcode Products. Office for National Statistics. February 2012. Table 2. Retrieved 21 April 2012. Coordinates from mean of unit postcode points, "Code-Point Open". OS OpenData. Ordnance Survey. February 2012. Retrieved 21 April 2012.
- Royal Mail, Address Management Guide, (2004)
- Royal Mail, Postal Address Book: Anglia 2, Edition H, 2003
- "Non Geographic Codes" (PDF). Royal Mail Address Management Unit. July 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on 16 September 2012. Retrieved 20 December 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "New sectors and localities to 14 December 2012" (PDF). Royal Mail Address Management Unit. 20 December 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 February 2015. Retrieved 20 December 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter