Sükhbaatar is a Mongolian name literally meaning "Axe hero" or symbolically a "strong hero," signifies the following entities:
- Damdin Sükhbaatar, a Mongolian military leader and revolutionary hero
- Sükhbaataryn Yanjmaa, his wife, later widow, and first female head of state in Mongolia
- Sükhbaataryn Sürenjav, a retired Mongolian Olympic wrestler
- Sükhbaatar Province, an administrative subdivision (Aimag) of Mongolia
- Sükhbaatar (district), one of nine districts of the Mongolian capital of Ulaanbaatar
- Sükhbaatar's Mausoleum, Damdin Sükhbaatar's former burial monument in Ulaanbaatar
- Sükhbaatar (city), a city in the Selenge province of Mongolia
- Sükhbaatar Square in Ulaanbaatar
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sükhbaatar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.