Sørlandet Hospital Kristiansand
Sørlandet Hospital Kristiansand (Norwegian:Sørlandet Sykehus Kristiansand) is located in Kristiansand, Vest-Agder County in Norway, and is one of the three public hospitals within the Hospital of Southern Norway and is a regional hospital. It was previously called Kristiansand Sentralsykehus and was located in Tordenskjoldsgate in Kvadraturen (the city center).
Most of the hospital moved to Eg, 2 kilometres (1.2 mi) north of downtown in the 1980s, where there already was a psychiatric hospital (Eg Hospital). The departments of general medicine and psychiatry were merged into one unit after the move.
The hospital has modern facilities and is centralized geographically with full clinical, surgical, medical and psychiatric procedures and treatment-related deals. The hospital offers both emergency medical care and outpatient treatment.
There are maternity clinic, psychiatric treatment and inpatient care, substance abuse- and addiction treatment and an ambulance station and helipad at Eg. Mental Health Clinic - psychiatry and addiction treatment has limited psychiatric treatment for adults in Kristiansand and Arendal.
- Nøkkelopplysninger fra Enhetsregisteret (Brønnøysundregistrene) (in Norwegian)
- Kan fly i blinde til sykehuset Fædrelandsvennen Published Oct. 9. 2012 (in Norwegian)
- Avdelinger ved Sørlandet sykehus from the official pages (in Norwegian)
- Om oss; Velkommen til Sørlandet sykehus HF (Departements) from the official pages (in Norwegian)
- Contact information (in English) Kontakt oss (in Norwegian)
- Official pages (in Norwegian)
|This article about a hospital in Europe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|