Sølvi Vatnhamar (born 5 May 1986 in the Faroe Islands) is a Faroese football player who currently plays for Víkingur Gøta and the Faroe Islands national football team. He is also working as a constructor.
|Date of birth||5 May 1986|
|Place of birth||Leirvík, Faroe Islands|
|2007–2008||Faroe Islands U21||3||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 April 2021|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 1 April 2021 
On 13 June 2015 he played his fifth match for the Faroe Islands national football team at the Tórsvøllur stadium against Greece. The Faroe Islands won 2–1 with goals by Hallur Hansson and Brandur Olsen; Vatnhamar assisted both goals.
- Scores and results list Faroe Islands' goal tally first.
|1||28 March 2016||Estadio Municipal de Marbella, Marbella, Spain||Liechtenstein||Friendly|
- "FaroeSoccer | Kappingar". www.faroesoccer.com.
- "FaroeSoccer - Leikari, Sølvi Vatnhamar (M)". www.faroesoccer.com.
- kvf.fo, Landsliðshetja og byggifrøðingur.
- Petersen, Niels (28 October 2016). "Sølvi Vatnhamar og Rannvá Andreasen blivu ársins leikarar" (in Faroese). Portal.fo. Retrieved 28 October 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)