Sébastien Reichenbach (born 28 May 1989 in Martigny) is a Swiss cyclist, who currently rides for UCI WorldTeam Groupama–FDJ. He was 85th place in the 2014 Tour de France. In August 2015 FDJ announced that Reichenbach had agreed a two-year deal with the team from 2016.
Reichenbach at the 2013 Tour de l'Ain.
|Born||28 May 1989|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||64 kg (141 lb; 10.1 st)|
|One-Day races and Classics|
- 3rd Grand Prix Chantal Biya
- 1st Züri-Metzgete (amateurs)
- 1st Trofeo Matteotti
- 2nd Tour de Berne
- 9th Brabantse Pijl
- 2nd Road race, National Road Championships
- 4th Overall Tirreno–Adriatico
- 5th Road race, National Road Championships
- 6th Tour du Doubs
- 7th Overall Vuelta a Andalucía
- 4th Time trial, National Road Championships
- 4th Overall Route d'Occitanie
- 5th Milano–Torino
- 10th Giro dell'Emilia
- 1st Road race, National Road Championships
- 8th Overall Tour du Limousin
Grand Tour general classification results timelineEdit
|Tour de France||85||—||14||—||—||17|
|Vuelta a España||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|—||Did not compete|
|DNF||Did not finish|
- "Groupama-FDJ confirm 28 riders for 2019". Cyclingnews.com. Immediate Media Company. 15 November 2018. Retrieved 3 January 2019.
- "News Shorts: Brammeier returns home after Utah crash". cyclingnews.com. 18 August 2015. Retrieved 22 August 2015.