Knud Tangaard Seest
|Opened||2 May 1871|
The station is located on the Skanderborg–Skjern railway line from Skanderborg to Skjern. The station opened on 2 May 1871 with the Skanderborg-Silkeborg section of the Skanderborg-Skjern railway. The train services are currently operated by Arriva which run frequent regional train services between Aarhus and Herning.
- "Ry Station" (in Danish). Arriva. Retrieved 29 June 2021.
- Vigand Rasmussen. "N.P. Holsøe". Kunstindeks Danmark & Weilbach Kunstnerleksikon. Retrieved June 29, 2021.
- Vigand Rasmussen. "Heinrich Wenck". Kunstindeks Danmark & Weilbach Kunstnerleksikon. Retrieved June 29, 2021.
- Jørgen Hegner Christiansen. "K.T. Seest". Kunstindeks Danmark & Weilbach Kunstnerleksikon. Retrieved June 29, 2021.
- Ry Station (Ry) on Danske Jernbaner
Media related to Ry Station at Wikimedia Commons
- (in Danish) Banedanmark – government agency responsible for maintenance and traffic control of most of the Danish railway network
- (in Danish) Arriva – British multinational public transport company operating bus and train services in Denmark
- (in Danish) Danske Jernbaner – website with information on railway history in Denmark