Russian Basketball Cup
The Russian Basketball Cup is the primary professional national domestic basketball cup competition of Russia.
|Most titles||CSKA Moscow |
|VTB United League|
The first cup tournament took place in the year 2000. Since the year 2003, the competition has been held annually.
- In the 2010–11 season, 4 teams of the PBL did not participate in the Cup: CSKA Moscow, Dynamo Moscow, Khimki, and UNICS.
- In the 2011–12 season, 5 teams of the PBL did not participate in the Cup: CSKA Moscow, Enisey, Khimki, Lokomotiv-Kuban and UNICS.
- From the 2014–15 competition and onwards, teams were only allowed to play with Russian players; which led to the withdrawals of most of the top tier Russian teams.
Performance by clubEdit
|Club||Winners||Runners-up||Winning years||Runner-up years|
|CSKA Moscow||4||3||2004–05, 2005–06, 2006–07, 2009–10||2002–03, 2003–04, 2007–08|
|UNICS||3||3||2002–03, 2008–09, 2013–14||2004–05, 2006–07, 2009–10|
|Lokomotiv Kuban||2||1||1999–00, 2017–18||2013–14|
|Krasnye Krylia||2||–||2011–12, 2012–13|
|Parma Basket||2||–||2015–16, 2018–19|
|Spartak Saint Petersburg||1||2||2010–11||1999–00, 2012–13|
|Nizhny Novgorod||–||3||2010–11, 2017–18, 2018–19|
|Dynamo Moscow||–||2||2008-09, 2014–15|
|Zenit Saint Petersburg||–||1||2015–16|
- Хомичюс: интерес к Кубку не пропадёт ни у команд, ни у фанатов (in Russian). Championat.ru. 29 October 2010. Retrieved 30 October 2010.
- Европейцев: только российские баскетболисты смогут играть в Кубке России (Only Russian players can play in the Cup Competition)