The Rural Municipality of Shell River was a rural municipality (RM) in the Canadian province of Manitoba. It was incorporated as a rural municipality on December 22, 1883. On January 1, 2015 it was amalgamated as a result a provincial government mandate with the RM of Hillsburg and the Town of Roblin to form the Municipality of Hillsburg – Roblin – Shell River.
- "Manitoba's Municipal History: Rural Municipalities and Local Government Districts". The Manitoba Historical Society. September 21, 2014. Retrieved January 2, 2015.
- "Manitoba's Municipal History: Municipal Amalgamations (2015)". The Manitoba Historical Society. December 1, 2014. Retrieved January 2, 2015.
- "Working Regionally With New Partners: Annexation. Rural Municipality of Shell River/Rural Municipality of Park North". Association of Manitoba Municipalities. Archived from the original on 6 July 2011. Retrieved 2 January 2009.
- Official website
- Map of former Park (North) R.M. at Statcan (2006 census)
- Map of Shell River R.M. at Statcan (2006 census)
- Map of Shell River R.M. at Statcan (current, 2011 census)