This article includes a list of general references, but it remains largely unverified because it lacks sufficient corresponding inline citations. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Rupantor (Bengali: রূপান্তর, lit. 'The Transformation') is a 2008 Bangladeshi drama film, written and directed by Abu Sayeed. It starring Ferdous Ahmed, Jayanta Chattopadhyay, Shakiba Binte Ali, Habibur Rahman Habib, Shatabdi Wadud, Bikrom, Mithun, Mrinal Datta and Nisan.
|Directed by||Abu Sayeed|
|Produced by||Aangik Communications|
|Written by||Abu Sayeed|
|Music by||Abu Sayeed|
|Edited by||Junaid Halim|
- Best Film, International Film Festival on Tribal Art, Bhopal, India, 2009.
- Official selection, International Film Festival of India
- Official selection, International Film Festival of Kerala
- Official selection, Rome Independent Film Festival
- Official selection, Bangalore International Film Festival
- Official selection, Chennai International Film Festival.
- "Bangladeshi directors film focuses on Eklavya - NDTV Movies". Movies.ndtv.com. 2010-10-15. Archived from the original on 2015-09-13. Retrieved 2015-09-20.
- "Mahurat of Abu Sayeed's next film 'Rupantor'". The Daily Star. 1 April 2008.
- "Shooting of 'Rupantor' underway". The Daily Star. 4 May 2008.
- Bhattacharya, Pallab (19 November 2008). "Abu Sayeed's Rupantor gearing up for Indian film festivals". The Daily Star.
- "'Rupantor' speaks about the unknown part of Mahabharat: Sayeed". Outlook. PTI. 30 November 2008.
- Bhattacharya, Pallab (23 June 2009). "Abu Sayeed's Rupantor wins top prize at Bhopal film fest". The Daily Star.
- "Award-winning film Rupantar focusses on Eklavya's story". The Indian Express. PTI. 29 October 2010.
|This article related to a Bangladeshi film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|