|Look up Rune or rune in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rune may refer to:
Languages and scriptsEdit
- Anglo-Saxon runes, the form of runes inherited by the Anglo-Saxons known as the 'Fuþorc' (Futhorc).
- Armanen runes, allegedly revealed to occultist Guido von List in 1902
- Cirth, artificial runic script created by author J.R.R. Tolkien
- Runes, a set of related alphabets using letters known as runes to write various Germanic languages before the adoption of the Latin alphabet
- Runic magic, or runic divination
- Runiform (disambiguation), various runiform scripts, such as:
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Rune (comics), a vampire-like villain from Malibu Comics' Ultraverse
- Rune, a fictional character in the film Jungle Emperor Leo (1997), the son of Leo's Kimba the White Lion grown up
- Hugo Rune, a fictional character in books by Robert Rankin
- Rune (film), a 2006 feature film to first debut on the iPod
- Rune (role-playing game), a 2001 pen-and-paper role-playing game
- Rune (video game), a 2000 third-person action video game
- RuneScape, an MMORPG from Jagex
- A system of customization for League of Legends (2009)
- Runiform (disambiguation)
- SS Runic
- Runeterra, the fictional setting for League of Legends
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rune.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.