Runaway Tour is a concert tour by British singer and songwriter Passenger in support of his 2018 studio album, Runaway. The tour began on August 29, 2018, in Edinburgh, Scotland.
|Tour by Passenger|
|Start date||May 8, 2018|
Passenger's Australian friend Stu Larsen opened his shows from February 20 to April 21, 2019.
When the South American leg of the tour started, Passenger explained that his guitar would speak for itself, and all the songs would have their own stories.
"Every song has its own life, and that's what I like the fans to see in my presentations."
All concerts have featured acoustic instruments. Throughout the tour, Passenger regularly alternates among various acoustic guitars. In a number of venues, he used up to four guitars per performance.
The tour has been very well received by critics. Nicolas Tabares from El Observador, a national newspaper in Uruguay, called the Montevideo performances a "spectacle that connects directly to the crowd". He also commended Passenger on how he "shows all the love that he has to his fans." Caracol Radio from Colombia described the performance in Bogota, saying that "the performer involves the public with his great hits and funny humor." El Comercio, a newspaper in Peru, described the show in Lima as full of "music empathy".
- ^ @stularsen (15 March 2019). "Colombia, thank you for a magical time! 🇨🇴" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- ^ Passenger is excited for his first show in Colombia
- ^ Passenger and his second show in Uruguay
- ^ The Day of Bogota and Passenger has arrived
- ^ Passenger will be joining Peru at the Santa Ursula School
- ^ Passenger Announces Australia Tour 2018
- ^ Passenger will be joining Ed Sheeran
- ^ Passenger Llega por primera vez a Chile
- ^ Passenger tocará en Argentina en el Vorterix
- ^ Las entradas para el show de Passenger en Montevideo se agotaron en minutos, y se agregó nueva función
- ^ Passenger, do hit "Let Her Go", vem ao Brasil pela primeira vez em março
- ^ Passenger Llega a Lima
- ^ Passenger por primera vez en Colombia
- ^ Passenger ofrecera nuevo Show en Plaza Condesa
- ^ A Passenger le quedará pequeño el Teatro Barceló en Abril