Rouhollah Dadashi (Persian: روح الله داداشی) (January 24, 1982 – July 16, 2011) was an Iranian Powerlifter, Bodybuilder and Strongman, competing for Iran in international strongman competitions.
|Died||July 16, 2011 (aged 29)|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Iran's Strongest Man|
Dadashi was stabbed and killed on 16 July 2011, 11:45 p.m in a fight which started as an argument with another driver and his passengers. On 17 July 2011, two of the killers were arrested by the police in the city of Karaj. The third and main murderer was arrested the next day while trying to escape the city.
One of the accused, 17-year-old Alireza Molla-Soltani, was publicly hanged to death. The boy claimed that the stabbing was in self-defense, yet the Court persisted with the death sentence.
- "روح الله داداشی قهرمان مسابقات قوی ترین مردان جهان".
- "Strongman in 2009 . . . New Federation Being Developed . . . Great Future Predicted for Iran". www.ironmind.com.
- Iranian supremacy in the tournament world strongest men[permanent dead link]
- "Strona domeny bodystyle.com.pl". www.bodystyle.com.pl.
- "روحالله داداشی قویترین مرد جهان شد". Archived from the original on 2011-02-26. Retrieved 2011-04-09.
- Iran International Strongmen Championships in Qeshm Archived 2012-03-22 at the Wayback Machine
- "داداشي قوي ترين مرد ايران كشته شد".
- Ruhollah Dadashi was killed
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-20. Retrieved 2011-07-17.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Rouhollah Dadashi was buried in Karaj".