Rough Riders of Cheyenne
Rough Riders of Cheyenne is a 1945 American Western film directed by Thomas Carr and written by Elizabeth Beecher. The film stars Sunset Carson, Peggy Stewart, Mira McKinney, Monte Hale, Wade Crosby and Michael Sloane. The film was released on November 1, 1945, by Republic Pictures.
|Rough Riders of Cheyenne|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Thomas Carr|
|Produced by||Bennett Cohen|
|Screenplay by||Elizabeth Beecher|
|Edited by||Fred Allen|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2015)
- Sunset Carson as Sunset Carson
- Peggy Stewart as Melinda Sterling
- Mira McKinney as Harriet Sterling
- Monte Hale as Ward Tuttle
- Wade Crosby as Pop Jordan
- Michael Sloane as Martin Sterling
- Kenne Duncan as Henchman Lance
- Tom London as Sheriff Edwards
- Eddy Waller as Andy Carson
- Jack O'Shea as Henchman Benji
- Robert J. Wilke as Henchman Smoke
- Tex Terry as Flapjack
- Jack Rockwell as Stage Driver
- "Rough Riders of Cheyenne (1945) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-11-16.
- "Rough-Riders-of-Cheyenne - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-11-16.
- "Rough Riders of Cheyenne". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-11-16.