Rosedale is a residential neighbourhood in the northwest quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is located south of the Trans-Canada Highway, between 4th and 10th Street NW. To the south it is bounded by McHugh Bluff Park and the community of Sunnyside.
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Druh Farrell|
|• Total||0.5 km2 (0.2 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,082 m (3,550 ft)|
|• Average Income||$78,067|
|Website||Rosedale Community Association|
It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 7 councillor.
In the City of Calgary's 2012 municipal census, Rosedale had a population of 1,569 living in 636 dwellings, a -1.4% increase from its 2011 population of 1,592. With a land area of 0.7 km2 (0.27 sq mi), it had a population density of 2,240/km2 (5,800/sq mi) in 2012.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $78,067 in 2000, and there were 8% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 14.7% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 14.4% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 23.2% of the housing was used for renting.
The Rosedale Elementary & Junior High public school is located in this community.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Rosedale Community Statistics" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-04-11. Retrieved 2007-05-09.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 7 Profile" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-08-09. Retrieved 2007-05-09.