Romai Sports is a design and manufacturing company of sportswear and accessories that are worn by players from various football teams. The sports firm is the only establishment in the United Arab Emirates which engages in such activities.
|Founded||July 18, 2012United Arab Emiratesin|
|Headquarters||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Romai was founded by Khamis Al-Rumaithy on July 12, 2012, becoming the first company in the United Arab Emirates to engage in the design and sales of sportswear for athletes.
- Bahraini Premier League - All clubs 2017–2019
- Al Wasl Sports Club 2012–2013
- Al Wahda Sports Club 2013–2015
- Al Fateh 2016–2018
- Al Shabab 2015–2018
- UAE 2014–2016
- Mohamed Sayed Ahmed (8 December 2014). "Romai is sponsoring the UAE football team of Palestine". alittihad.ae. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- Emarat Al Youm (26 December 2014). "UAE company produces T-shirt & defies Messi in Copa America". Yahoo Sports. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- Ian Burnett (27 February 2015). "JFF set to reap cash from merchandising side of kit deal". Jamaica Observer. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- Leighton Levy (25 February 2015). "Brand Jamaica A Perfect Fit For Romai Sportswear". JamaicaGleaner. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- "يستعد لأول مشاركة في تاريخه بكأس أمم آسيا". الإمارات اليوم. elmofeed.com. 4 December 2014. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- "Khamis Al Rumaithi: No commercial objectives behind Romai's sponsorship of Palestine's national team". UAE Today. Emaratalyoum. 4 December 2014. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- "The president of the football union hosts a press conference in the presence of several club managers". Akhbar Alkhaleej. 19 April 2015. Retrieved 15 May 2015.