Roger Moore (disambiguation)
Sir Roger Moore (1927–2017) was an English actor, most famous for his role as James Bond.
Roger Moore may also refer to:
- Roger Moore (computer scientist), designer and implementer of APL\360
- Roger Moore (poker player) (1938–2011), member of the Poker Hall of Fame
- Roger E. Moore (born 1955), writer of roleplaying games including Dungeons & Dragons
- Roger R. Moore (born 1921), American politician
- Rory O'Moore (c. 1600 – 1655), also known as Sir Roger Moore, a leader of the Irish Rebellion of 1641