This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Roger Creager (born July 25, 1971) is a Texas country music singer and songwriter originating from Corpus Christi, Texas.
Creager performing in April 2009
|Born||July 25, 1971|
|Origin||Corpus Christi, Texas|
|Occupation(s)||Country music singer and songwriter|
Creager aspired to become a country music singer since he was six years old. He started learning how to play piano in the second grade and began to learn guitar as a student at Tuloso-Midway High School. After high school, he attended Sam Houston State University and earned a degree in business. He then went to Texas A&M University in College Station to earn a degree in agriculture. In College Station, the Texas Music Revolution[clarification needed] helped him become a musician.
Creager currently lives in Houston, Texas.
- Allen Huff (Huff Daddy) – piano, organ, accordion, vocals
- Jason Broussard – drums
- Bryce Clarke – lead guitar, acoustic guitar
- Stormy Cooper – bass guitar
- Aleph Yonker – fiddle, lead guitar, vocals
Roger's father and brother, Bill and Randy Creager, occasionally join him onstage providing vocals on songs such as "Rancho Grande" and "Please Come to Boston".
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions|
|Having Fun All Wrong||
|I Got the Guns||
|Long Way to Mexico||
|Live Across Texas||
|Here It Is||
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart|
|Title||Album details||Peak chart|
|Gulf Coast Time||
|2008||"I'm from the Beer Joint"|
|2013||"For You I Do"||Landers/Mash|
This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- "The Everclear Song" (written by Mike Ethan Messick and released on the 1998 album Having Fun All Wrong)
- "Fun All Wrong" (on the 1998 album Having Fun All Wrong)
- "I Got The Guns" (on the 2000 album I Got the Guns)
- "Love" (on the 2000 album I Got the Guns)
- "Rancho Grande" (on the 2000 album I Got the Guns)
- "Things Look Good Around Here" (on the 2000 album I Got the Guns)
- "Long Way To Mexico" (on the 2003 album Long Way to Mexico)
- "Love Is Crazy" (on the 2003 album Long Way to Mexico)
- "Love Is So Sweet"
- "A Good Day for Sunsets"
- "I'm From The Beer Joint"
- "Bad Friend to a Good Man"