Roger Aaron Brown
This article includes a list of general references, but it remains largely unverified because it lacks sufficient corresponding inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Roger Aaron Brown (born June 12, 1949) is an American character actor known for his role as Deputy Chief Joe Noland on the hit CBS drama television series The District from 2000 to 2004, and for his minor role in the 1988 science fiction film Alien Nation as Det. Bill "Tug" Tuggle, the partner and friend of Matthew Sikes (James Caan) at the beginning of the film. Brown reprised his Alien Nation role in a flashback scene in the pilot episode of the Fox TV series Alien Nation.
Roger Aaron Brown
|Born||June 12, 1949|
Washington, D.C., U.S.
|Other names||Roger Brown|
Brown appears in the first two episodes of the TNT television series Saving Grace as the Chief of Detectives, as well as portraying Colonel Joseph Ntila in the 4th episode of the 6th season of House M.D.. Brown has made a number of appearances in many films especially Caravan Pictures. He portrayed John Henry in Disney's Tall Tale (1995). Other roles include Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979), Cobra (1986), Near Dark (1987), Action Jackson (1988), Downtown (1990), and RoboCop 2 (1990).
He also provided the voice of Achilles Davenport in the 2012 video game, Assassin's Creed III. He reprised the role, albeit as a much younger version of the character, in 2014's prequel Assassin's Creed Rogue.
In 2010, he acted as the narrator for The LXD: The Uprising Begins.
- Inmaculada (1950)
- The Crazies (1973) - #3 Soldier at house
- Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979) - Epsilon Technician
- First Family (1980) - Longo's Left Hand Man
- Days of Our Lives (TV; 1981-1986) - Danny Grant
- Don't Cry, It's Only Thunder (1982) - Moses Drapper
- Cobra (1986) - Policeman #2
- Near Dark (1987) - Cajun Truck Driver
- Action Jackson (1988) - Officer Lack
- Moon over Parador (1988) - Desmond
- Alien Nation (1988) - Bill Tuggle
- Downtown (1990) - Lt. Sam Parral
- RoboCop 2 (1990) - Whittaker
- Meet the Applegates (1990) - Sheriff Heidegger
- Shout (1991) - (voice)
- China Moon (1994) - Police Captain
- Tall Tale (1995) - John Henry
- Galaxis (1995) - Detective Carter
- The District (TV; 2000-2004) - Deputy Chief Joe Noland
- The Princess and the Frog (2009) - (voice)
- House (TV series) (2009) - Colonel Joseph Ntila
- The LXD: The Uprising Begins (2010) - Narrator (voice)
- The LXD: The Secrets of the Ra (2011) - The Narrator
- Seeking a Friend for the End of the World (2012) - Alfred
- Holy Ghost People (2013) - Brother Cole
- The Meddler (2015) - Airport Security
- Dying Light (2015) - Dr. Zere
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|