Rock garden (disambiguation)
|Look up rock garden in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rock garden is a type of garden that features extensive use of rocks or stones, along with plants native to rocky or alpine environments.
Rock garden may also refer to:
- Alpine garden
- An area of exposed rocks on a wilderness watercourse such as the Back River.
- Japanese rock garden, also called a zen garden, creates a miniature stylized landscape
- Rock Garden of Chandigarh, India, a sculpture garden
- Rock Garden, Darjeeling, West Bengal, India, a road-side picnic ground around a natural waterfall
- Rock Garden (album), a 2006 hard rock album
- Covent Garden#Economy (Rock Garden), a music venue located in Covent Garden in London, 1970s/1980s
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles containing rock gardens
- All pages with titles containing rock garden
- Garden (disambiguation)
- Rock (disambiguation)
- Rockery (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rock garden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.