Robinson Pitalúa Támara (September 3, 1964 – September 22, 1985) was a Colombian boxer, who represented his native country at the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles in the Men's Bantamweight division.
|Born||September 3, 1964|
|Died||September 22, 1985|
- IX Bolivarian Games, Barquisimeto, VEN, 1981. Silver. Lost to Manuel Vilchez.
- III World Championship, Munich, GER, 1982. Ninth place. Lost to Klaus-Dieter Kirchstein.
- Inter-Continental Tournament, Colorado Springs, USA, 1982. Gold. Defeated Héctor López.
- II Suramerican Championship, Guayaquil, ECU, 1983. Silver. Lost to Manuel Vilchez.
- Pan American Games, Caracas, VEN, 1983. Bronze. Lost to Pedro Nolasco.
- Olympic Festival, Mexico, MEX, 1984. Gold.
- XXIII Olympic Games, Los Angeles, USA, 1984. Fifth place. Defeated Hugh Dyer and Barbar Ali Khan. Lost to Maurizio Stecca.
- Four-time National Champion.
- Amateur record: 83-12-0.
- Professional debut: November 23, 1984 against Manuel Mendoza.
- Professional Record: 6-0-0, 4 KO's.
|This biographical article relating to a Colombian boxer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|