Robert Lorenz is an American film producer and director, best known for his collaborations with Clint Eastwood.
Personal Life and careerEdit
Lorenz was born in Chicago and has lived in Los Angeles since 1989. As a producer he has been nominated three times for Best Picture: Mystic River in 2003, Letters from Iwo Jima in 2006, and American Sniper in 2014 . In 2012 he made his directorial debut with Trouble with the Curve. He is a longtime member of the Directors Guild of America and the Producers Guild of America.
- Blood Work (2002) (Producer)
- Mystic River (2003) (Producer)
- Million Dollar Baby (2004) (Producer)
- Flags of Our Fathers (2006) (Producer)
- Letters from Iwo Jima (2006) (Producer)
- Changeling (2008) (Producer)
- Gran Torino (2008) (Producer)
- Invictus (2009) (Producer)
- Hereafter (2010) (Producer)
- J. Edgar (2011) (Producer)
- Trouble with the Curve (2012) (Producer/Director)
- American Sniper (2014) (Producer)
- "The 76th Academy Awards (2004) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Archived from the original on November 9, 2014. Retrieved November 20, 2011.
- "The 87th Academy Awards (2015) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS). Archived from the original on February 23, 2015. Retrieved February 23, 2015.