Robert I. Lipp
Robert I. Lipp is a Senior Advisor of Stone Point Capital and the Executive Chairman of StoneRiver Group, L.P., a Trident IV portfolio company.
Prior to joining Stone Point, Lipp was a Senior Partner at Brysam Global Partners, a private equity firm, and had been Senior Advisor and Director at JP Morgan Chase, where he focused on international consumer banking and senior-level executive management development. He is the former Chairman and Chief Executive of Citigroup Global Consumer Group, and a former Vice Chairman of Citigroup. Following his tenure at Citigroup, Lipp led the spin-off from Citigroup and the initial public offering (IPO) of Travelers Property Casualty Corporation in 2002, which at the time was the largest insurance industry IPO in U.S. history. He served as Chairman and CEO of Travelers Property Casualty Corporation until its merger in 2004 with St. Paul Companies, Inc. and became Executive Chairman of the combined Board at that time. Prior to joining Citigroup, Lipp spent 23 years with Chemical Bank, where he rose to the position of President and Director.
Lipp is married to Martha Berman and together they have five children and twelve grandchildren.
- "Williams Launches Largest Fundraising Effort in College's History | Office of Communications". communications.williams.edu. Retrieved 2016-01-15.
- "Robert I. Lipp J.D.: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek". Businessweek.com. Retrieved 2016-01-15.
- "Williams College Commencement Archive". archives.williams.edu. Retrieved 2016-01-15.
- "Lipp chosen to chair Board of Trustees". The Williams Record. Retrieved 2016-01-15.
- . NY Times: City Ballet Names New Leaders
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|