Robert C. Martin
This article has an unclear citation style. Learn how and when to remove this template message)(September 2017) (
Robert Cecil Martin (colloquially known as Uncle Bob) is an American software engineer and author. He is a co-author of the Agile Manifesto. He now runs a consulting firm called Uncle Bob Consulting LLC and Clean Coders which hosts videos based on his experiences and books.
|Robert Cecil Martin|
|Occupation||Software engineer, author, public speaker|
- Martin, Robert C. (2002). Agile Software Development: Principles, Patterns, and Practices. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education. ISBN 9780135974445.
- Martin, Robert C. (2009). Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall. ISBN 9780132350884.
- Martin, Robert C. (2011). The Clean Coder: A Code of Conduct for Professional Programmers. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall. ISBN 9780137081073.
- Martin, Robert C. (2017). Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design. Prentice Hall. ISBN 9780134494166.
Important concepts elaboratedEdit
- SOLID principles
- Transformation Priority Premise in TDD. "As the tests get more specific, the production code gets more generic."
- Clean architecture (a variant of Alistair Cockburn's "Hexagonal architecture")
- Software craftsmanship
- History of Computing The future of programming. (first half of the talk)
- Groupon OnAir (26 July 2016). The Future of Programming with Uncle Bob Martin. YouTube.
- Heusser, Matthew; Martin, Robert C. (May 10, 2011). "Do Professional Programmers Need a Code of Conduct? An Interview with Robert C. "Uncle Bob" Martin". InformIT. Retrieved 2015-02-26.
- Laplante, Philip A. (2014). Requirements engineering for software and systems (2nd ed.). Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press. p. 168. ISBN 9781466560819. Retrieved 2015-02-26.
- "Authors". The Agile Manifesto. 2001. Retrieved 2015-02-26.
|This article about a United States engineer, inventor or industrial designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|