Ghys in 2016
|Born||11 January 1997|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||72 kg (159 lb)|
|Current team||Sport Vlaanderen–Baloise|
|2012–2015||Sport en Moedig Genk|
As a junior, Ghys participated at the 2015 UCI Road World Championships in the Men's junior road race. He competed on the track at the 2016 UEC European Track Championships in the team pursuit and elimination race events. In 2018 he became European Champion in the Madison, together with Kenny De Ketele.
- 3rd Grand Prix des Marbriers
- 5th Kernen Omloop Echt-Susteren
- 6th Antwerpse Havenpijl
- 3rd Omloop Het Nieuwsblad Beloften
- 4th Time trial, National Under–23 Road Championships
- 4th Paris–Roubaix Espoirs
- 8th Grand Prix des Marbriers
- 1st Madison (with Kenny De Ketele), UEC European Track Championships
- 2nd Six Days of Ghent (with Kenny De Ketele)
- 3rd Overall An Post Ras
- 9th Grand Prix Criquielion
- 3rd Madison (with Kenny De Ketele), UCI Track World Championships
- "Sport Vlaanderen – Baloise 2019 met 22 renners" [Sport Vlaanderen-Baloise 2019 with 22 riders]. Sport Vlaanderen–Baloise (in Dutch). Wielerclub Eddy Merckxvrienden vzw. 24 November 2018. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
- "Sport Vlaanderen - Baloise". UCI.org. Union Cycliste Internationale. Archived from the original on 9 January 2020. Retrieved 9 January 2020.
- "Results 2016 UEC European Track Championships" (PDF). europeantrack2016.veloresults.com. October 2016. Archived from the original (PDF) on 21 October 2016. Retrieved 23 October 2016.
|This biographical article relating to Belgian cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|