This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Total circulation||313,000 (2018)|
|Company||Penske Media Corporation|
|Based in||Los Angeles, California, United States|
The Robb Report, originally titled Twentieth Century Confederates, was founded in 1976 by Robert L "Rusty" White as a newsletter to sell his personal collection of Civil War memorabilia and Rolls-Royce automobiles. White distributed his newsletter to members of the Rolls-Royce Owners Club as mimeographed loose-leaf pages, and he provided a suede three-ring binder to paying subscribers. The publication matured into an advertorial, one of the first of its kind, catering to affluent clientele. The blend of advertising and editorial was broadcast to high-end, affluent consumers via advertisements in Architectural Digest.
In 2002, the "Robb Report" brand was sold for US$150 million to CurtCo Media, after which CurtCo was renamed Curtco Robb Media LLC; The Robb Report has partnered with Bespoke Collection to develop auction items for Auction Napa Valley. In 2014, Robb Report was acquired by Rockbridge, the private equity firm of Dan Gilbert, for $60 million. In 2017, Rockbridge created a joint venture for the Robb Report with Penske Media Corporation. In April 2018, Robb Report launched Muse by Robb Report targeting female readership.
- "Robb Report Names Paul Croughton Editor In Chief". PR Newswire. Cision. Retrieved 26 October 2018.
- "Robb Report 2018 Media Kit" (PDF). robbreportedit.files.wordpress.com. Robb Report. Retrieved 26 October 2018.
- Masthead. Robb Report. July 2010 issue.
- Lorelei Marfil (April 21, 2016). "Robb Report Launches U.K. Edition". WWD. Retrieved May 5, 2016.
- Gregory Anderson (February 9, 2011). "Robb Report's Founder Tries A New Career in Antiques". Forbes.
- "Art and Wine" (PDF). Gentry: 76–79. June 2010.
- Keith Kelly (December 3, 2014). "Cavaliers owner Gilbert seals deal for Robb Report". New York Post. Retrieved May 3, 2016.
- Dan Gilbert’s Robb Report joins forces with Penske Media nypost.com 2017/01/03
- Patterson, Jessica. "Muse: Robb Report's new brand targeting female readership". FIPP. FIPP. Retrieved 26 October 2018.