This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2021) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (January 2021) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Roya TV is a private independent satellite TV channel based in Amman and owned by Sayegh Group. Roya TV was launched on January 1, 2011, with an operational mandate of targeting family and youth, promoting democracy, focusing on outreach activities to remote areas in the country, creating awareness on human rights, and empowering women.
Roya quickly became a trusted and respected source for all Jordanians due to its large variety of shows ranging from news, entertainment, sports, family and kids in addition to producing the top local dramas and comedy series.
Roya continues to be the number one news source and most watched channel in Jordan and Palestine.
Advocating Democracy, Diversity and Human RightsEdit
Roya's objective is to facilitate and abroad in discussions in Jordan and overseas on peace, freedom, justice, gender, democratic values and respect for human rights.
Launched January 2017, Roya Talents is home to Jordan's most famous and upcoming talents in media and entertainment, with more than 60 influencers, comedians, TV presenters, singers and public figures.
Roya Academy for Media TrainingEdit
Founded by Roya TV in 2018, Roya Academy for Media Training is accredited by the International Academy of Arts, Media, and Creativity (IAAMC). It offers several professional training programs through a state-of-the-art educational center.
Roya Bazaar is a full-scale eCommerce platform, established in February 2019. It offers online shelf-space to local designers with access to help them benefit from their creations, and a one-stop online shopping experience for buyers.
Roya Services is a specialist provider of high tech Video and TV production services, based in Amman, Jordan.
The Creative Lab®Edit
The Creative is an initiative powered by Roya that aims to attract, incubate and develop talent in Jordan and neighboring countries, providing them with creative space and the technical infrastructure, to create world-class content to be sourced not only to Roya, but to all audiovisual outlets in the region.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-08-27. Retrieved 2015-08-20.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2015-08-20.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2018-09-15. Retrieved 2019-05-27.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "تردد رؤيا HD على نايلسات". YouTube. 2017-05-07. Retrieved 2019-04-29.
- "Deals - mena.tv". content.mena.tv. Retrieved 2020-09-28.
- "Roya TV now available to US viewers on the Dish Network". Rn.royanews.tv. Retrieved 2019-03-30.
- "رؤيا | البرامج". Roya.tv. Retrieved 2019-03-30.