|Look up right or rights in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A right is a legal or moral entitlement or permission.
Right may also refer to:
- Right, synonym of true or accurate, opposite of wrong
- Morally right, opposite of morally wrong
- Right (direction), the relative direction opposite of left
- Right-wing politics, including far-right (aka hard right) politics, opposite of left-wing politics
- "Right", a 1975 song from the album Young Americans by David Bowie
- All pages with titles beginning with Right
- All pages with titles beginning with Right of
- All pages with titles beginning with Rights
- Correct (disambiguation)
- Outline of rights
- Right precedence, a Jewish tradition to give precedence to the right side of things
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Right.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.