Rie Eto (badminton)
Rie Eto (江藤 理恵, Etō Rie, born 26 February 1988) is a Japanese female badminton player. In 2009, she won the Malaysia International Challenge tournament in the women's doubles event partnered with Yu Wakita. In 2010, she and Wakita became the runner-up at the U.S. Open Badminton Championships. In 2017, she won the mixed doubles titles at the China International Challenge tournament partnered with Tomoya Takashina.
|Born||26 February 1988|
Ōita Prefecture, Japan
|Height||1.62 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|Highest ranking||96 (WS) 15 Apr 2010|
13 (WD) 27 Jan 2011
89 (XD) 19 Jan 2017
BWF Grand PrixEdit
|2010||U.S. Open||Yu Wakita|| Cheng Wen-hsing
BWF International Challenge/SeriesEdit
|2010||Iran Fajr International||P. V. Sindhu||21–14, 26-24||Winner|
|2017||China International||Tomoya Takashina|| Tan Qiang
|11-7, 11-5, 13-11||Winner|
- "Players: Rie Etoh". bwfbadminton.com. Badminton World Federation. Retrieved 12 September 2016.
- "江藤 理恵". spysee.jp (in Japanese). Ohma Inc. Retrieved 12 September 2016.
- "江藤 理恵". www.smash-net.tv (in Japanese). TMONY Japan Corporation. Retrieved 12 September 2016.
- "Proton Malaysia Int'l – From Bridesmaids to Brides". www.badzine.net. Badzine.net. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- "Taiwan badminton players win two golds, two silvers". www.taipeitimes.com. Taipei Times. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- "2017中国（陵水）国际羽毛球挑战赛中国队夺三冠". news.xinhuanet.com (in Chinese). Xinhua News Agency. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
|This biographical article relating to Japanese badminton is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|