Eric Burton Frederic (born July 23, 1982), known professionally as Ricky Reed, is an American artist, Grammy-nominated music producer, songwriter and founder of Nice Life Recording Company. Reed is a solo artist and is also known as the lead vocalist of Facing New York and the MC, multi-instrumentalist and songwriter of the pop, hip hop and electronic music act Wallpaper.
Reed at the 2015 BMI Pop Awards
|Birth name||Eric Burton Frederic|
|Born||July 23, 1982|
Awards and nominationsEdit
|Award||Year||Recipient(s) and nominee(s)||Category||Result||Ref.|
|Grammy Award||2017||Himself||Producer of the Year, Non-Classical||Nominated|||
|2020||"Truth Hurts"||Record of the Year||Nominated|
|Cuz I Love You (Deluxe)||Album of the Year||Nominated|
|Himself||Producer of the Year, Non-Classical||Nominated|
- "Express Myself" (2016) (Written by: Ricky Reed) (Produced by: Ricky Reed)
- "Be The 1" (2017) (Written by: Ricky Reed, LunchMoney Lewis, Teddy Geiger, Alex Van Halen, Edward Van Halen, David Lee Roth) (Produced by: Ricky Reed)
- "Joan of Arc" (2017) (Written by: Ricky Reed, Mark Foster, Charli XCX, Wayne Hector, James Fauntleroy, Joe London) (Produced by: Ricky Reed, Mark Foster (co.))
- "Good Vibrations" (2017) (Written by: Ricky Reed, Jason Derulo, Clarence Coffee Jr., Nate Mercereau, Joe London, Toby Wincorn, Tom Peyton) (Produced by: Ricky Reed)
Songwriting and Production CreditsEdit
- "Interview – Wallpaper « The FADER". Archived from the original on 2013-03-01.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- "Wallpaper STUPIDFACEDD available on Amazon Music".
- "Producer Ricky Reed Launches Nice Life Recording Co: Exclusive". Billboard. Retrieved 2017-04-07.
- Baltin, Steve. "Wallpaper., Bay Area's Absurd Pop Act, Set for the Big Time". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- "RIAA - Gold & Platinum Searchable Database". RIAA. RIAA. Retrieved 14 May 2015.
- "P!nk Receives President's Award at 63rd Annual BMI Pop Awards". BMI. Broadcast Music, Inc. Retrieved 14 May 2015.
- "Ricky Reed". GRAMMY.com. 2019-11-19. Retrieved 2019-11-20.