Richelle Cranston (born 28 September 1989) is an Australian rules footballer with the Geelong Football Club in the AFL Women's (AFLW). She was drafted by Melbourne with their third selection and twenty-fourth overall in the 2016 AFL Women's draft. She made her debut in the fifteen point loss to Brisbane at Casey Fields in the opening round of the 2017 season. She was suspended for one match after her debut match due to front on contact with Brisbane's Jamie Stanton. After returning from suspension, she played every match for the year to finish with six games.
Cranston in February 2018
|Date of birth||25 September 1989|
|Original team(s)||Geelong (VWFL)|
|Draft||No. 24, 2016 AFL Women's draft|
Round 1, 2017, Melbourne|
vs. Brisbane, at Casey Fields
|Height||171 cm (5 ft 7 in)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of the 2019 season.
Melbourne signed Cranston for the 2018 season during the trade period in May 2017.
- Burgan, Matt (12 October 2016). "No.24: Richelle 'Rocky' Cranston". MelbourneFC.com.au. Bigpond. Retrieved 15 May 2017.
- Australian Associated Press (3 February 2017). "AFLW: All the round one teams". AFL.com.au. Bigpond. Retrieved 15 May 2017.
- Wood, Lauren (6 February 2017). "Match review panel hands out first AFLW suspensions". Herald Sun. News Corp Australia. Retrieved 15 May 2017.
- "Richelle Cranston". AustralianFootball.com. Retrieved 15 May 2017.
- "AFLW: All the clubs' full lists after trade period - AFL.com.au". afl.com.au. Telstra Media. 26 May 2017. Retrieved 26 May 2017.
- Black, Sarah (11 May 2018). "AFLW: Roos, Cats start list builds ahead of '19". AFL Media. Telstra Media. Retrieved 11 May 2018.