Richard G. Kyle
Kyle received theological training at both Baptist and Presbyterian divinity schools while his own church membership has been a part of the Mennonite Brethren. He holds five degrees including a doctorate from the University of New Mexico.
- Mind of John Knox by Richard G. Kyle, Coronado Press, July (1984)
- From sect to denomination by Richard G. Kyle, Center for Mennonite Brethren Studies, 1985)
- The religious fringe by Richard G. Kyle, InterVarsity Press, (1993)
- The New Age movement in American culture by Richard G. Kyle, University Press of America, 1995)
- The last days are here again by Richard G. Kyle, Baker Books, (1998)
- The Ministry of John Knox by Richard G. Kyle, Edwin Mellen Press, (August 2002)