Richard B. Frank
Frank graduated from the University of Missouri in 1969, after which he served four years in the United States Army. During the Vietnam War, he served a tour of duty as a platoon leader in the 101st Airborne Division. In 1976, he graduated from Georgetown University Law Center.
- Guadalcanal: The Definitive Account of the Landmark Battle (1990)
- Downfall: The End of the Imperial Japanese Empire (1999)
- MacArthur (2007)
- "No Bomb, No End", in What If? 2 (2001)
- "Why Truman Dropped the Bomb", The Weekly Standard, (August 8, 2005): p. 20.
- "George Polk's Real World War II Record", The Weekly Standard, (February 26, 2007)