Rhea Kapoor at Elle breast cancer carnival
|Born||5 March 1987|
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Alma mater||New York University|
|Occupation||Film producer |
Founder of Rheson
|Parent(s)||Sunita and Anil Kapoor|
|Relatives||See Surinder Kapoor family and Kapoor family|
Kapoor is the daughter of actor Anil Kapoor and his wife Sunita, she is the sister of actors Sonam Kapoor and Harshvardhan Kapoor, granddaughter of filmmaker Surinder Kapoor, niece of filmmaker Boney Kapoor and his wives, the late producer Mona Shourie Kapoor and the late actress Sridevi, and actor Sanjay Kapoor. Her cousins are actors Arjun Kapoor, Janhvi Kapoor and Mohit Marwah as well as actor Ranveer Singh. Kapoor pursued her graduation in "Dramatic literature" from New York University
Kapoor started her career as a film producer with Rajshree Ojha's film Aisha in 2010, which starred her sister Sonam and Abhay Deol in leading roles. She later produced the 2014 film Khoobsurat, directed by Shashanka Ghosh, which is an official remake of Hrishikesh Mukherjee directed film by the same name. In 2017, she launched the clothing line of Rheson with her sister Sonam Kapoor.
|2010||Aisha||Yes||An adaptation of Jane Austen's 1815 novel Emma|
|2018||Veere Di Wedding||Yes|
- "Rhea Kapoor scouts for locations for next in Tampa Bay". Zeenews.india.com. Retrieved 10 March 2014.
- "Anil Kapoor unhappy with daughter Rhea's love story". Mumbai Mirror. 29 May 2013. Retrieved 10 March 2014.
- "Is 'Rheson' Sonam Kapoor's idea? Sister Rhea Kapoor says yes!". The Indian Express. 13 May 2017.
- "My girls have grown up watching Disney movies: Anil". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 10 March 2014.
- "When B-Town parents give their children a career boost - The Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 4 February 2014. Retrieved 10 March 2014.
- I could only visualise Sonam as Aisha: Rhea Indian Express
- Apurva Singh (1 May 2014). "Apurva Singh". indianexpress. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- "'Veere Di Wedding' will release on June 1 - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 13 January 2018.
- She is also a personal stylist of Sonam Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor.
- "Austen's 'Emma' becomes Bollywood's 'Aisha' - Movie Review". thebollywoodticket. 10 August 2010. Retrieved 22 January 2016.
|This biographical article related to film in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|