Review: Literature and Arts of the Americas
Review: Literature and Arts of the Americas is a biannual peer-reviewed academic journal that was established in 1968. It covers contemporary Latin American, Caribbean, and Canadian writing in English and English translation as well as the visual and performing arts in the Americas. The journal is published by Routledge in association with The City College of New York, CUNY.
|Discipline||Literature, visual arts, performing arts in the Americas|
|Edited by||Daniel Shapiro|
|ISO 4||Rev.: Lit. Arts Am.|
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in the Arts & Humanities Citation Index, Current Contents/Arts & Humanities, EBSCO databases, Film Literature Index, Hispanic American Periodicals Index, MLA International Bibliography, RILM Abstracts of Music Literature, and Scopus.
- "Review: Literature and Arts of the Americas". www.ccny.cuny.edu. The City College of New York. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- Christ, Ronald. "Translator Relay: Ronald Christ". Words Without Borders. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- "Web of Science Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2020-08-07. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Review: Literature and Arts of the Americas". MIAR: Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals. University of Barcelona. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- "Source details: Review: Literature and Arts of the Americas". Scopus Preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2020-08-07. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)