|Type||Broadcast television network|
First air date
|December 1, 2014|
|Owner||Reach High Media Group|
As early as October 2012, Luken Communications, LLC was planning a car focused channel then called My Car TV. The concept was later retooled and renamed prior to launch, with the network focusing on all automotive vehicles, including cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles and more.
A partial list includes:
- Amazing World of Automobiles
- Best of the World of Collector Cars
- Bidding Wars
- Classic Cars
- Curator's Vault (E/I)
- Dream Car Garage
- Dream Ridez
- Formula Drift
- Hidden Heroes
- Inside Drag Racing
- Lokar Car Show
- Mother's Car Show
- Motorhead Garage
- Motorz TV
- My Classic Car
- Off Road Action
- On the Water
- Performance TV
- Pleasure Boater
- Reality Rides (E/I)
- Rev'n News
- Road Classics
- Sam's Garage starring Sam Memmolo & Sam Mahdavi
- Sport Compact TV
- Stacey David's GearZ
- Steel Dreams
- Superlift's Off-Road Adventures
- Tech Garage
- The Exciting World of Speed and Beauty
- Trippin' on Two Wheels
- Truck U
- Two Guys Garage
- USAR Racing
- Valvoline Racing Radio on Rev'n
- World of Trucks
Unusually for a specialty network, both of Rev'n's federally mandated educational and informational programs are more or less exclusive to the channel, and with both carrying an automotive theme, Rev'n does not need to break from its format to air them. Each show airs multiple episodes during the week to fill the three-hour minimum requirements.
In addition to terrestrial affiliates, Rev'n is also available through a free Internet stream on the station's Web site, as well as through subscriptions to the Klowd TV, NKTelco, and FilmOn streaming services.
|San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose||KMMC-LD||40.4|
Columbia, District ofEdit
|Chattanooga (Dalton, GA)||WDGA-CD||43.2|
|Savannah (Baxley, GA)||WSCG-TV||34.9|
|Salt Lake City||KUTO-LD||15.3|
|Sacramento||KBTV-CD||8.7||2014–2016||Replaced by QVC|
|KSAO-LD||49.5||2016–2018||Replaced by Shop LC|
Puerto Rico, Commonwealth ofEdit
|San Juan||W26DK-D||25.3||2014–2017||Replaced by Shop LC|
- Marcucci, Carl (October 31, 2012). "Luken RTV affiliate losses not a big hit". Radio-TV Business Report. Streamline RBR, Inc. Retrieved February 18, 2015.
- Seyler, Dave (November 6, 2014). "Television news: Graham, Sinclair, Luken, taxes". RBR-TVBR. Streamline RBR, Inc. Retrieved February 13, 2015.
- Flessner, Dave (November 4, 2014). "Luken expands TV networks; new markets, Rev'n channel added". Chattanooga Times Free Press. Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. Retrieved February 17, 2015.
- "KPHE-LD Phoenix Adds Rev'n Diginet". TV News Check. January 12, 2015. Retrieved February 13, 2015.
- Flessner, Dave (November 3, 2014). "Luken Communications to debut Rev'n automotive TV network on Dec. 1". Chattanooga Times Free Press. Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. Retrieved February 16, 2015.
- "Scribd". Scribd.