Return of the Living Dad
Return of the Living Dad is an original novel written by Kate Orman and based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. It features the Seventh Doctor, Chris and Roz, Bernice and Jason.
|Series||Doctor Who book:|
Virgin New Adventures
Chris, Roz, Bernice, Jason
|Preceded by||Christmas on a Rational Planet|
|Followed by||The Death of Art|
Bernice Summerfield's father disappeared when she was seven years old, but during her honeymoon, a clue leads her to discover him 500 years in his past, in England in 1983.
This novel's working title was Big Trouble in Little Chalfont.
- "Shelf Life" (review) by Dave Owen, Doctor Who Magazine, #241 (July 1996)
- Bibliography of Australian Literature, p587
- Pearson, Lars (1999). I, Who: The Unauthorized Guide to Doctor Who Novels (1st ed.). Des Moines, Iowa: Mad Norwegian Press. ISBN 0-9673746-0-X.
- "Licence to Kill", by Matthew Jones, Doctor Who Magazine #252 (May 1997), p. 30
- "The best (and worst) of Virgin", by Dave Owen, Doctor Who Magazine, #265 (May 1998)
- Return of the Living Dad at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- Return of the Living Dad at The TARDIS Library
- Return of the Living Dad reviews at Outpost Gallifrey
- Return of the Living Dad reviews at The Doctor Who Ratings Guide
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|