Retailers Association of India
Retailers Association of India (RAI) is an Indian retail trade association. A not-for-profit organization, it represents the rights of Indian retailers. Its members include chain store retailers, independent retailers, e-commerce retailers and retail service providers across India. RAI is involved with retail advocacy, organizing conferences, knowledge-sharing initiatives and training programs.
|Type||Non-profit organization, trade association|
Chief Executive Officer
|B. S. Nagesh|
|B A Kodandarama Setty; B. S. Nagesh; Kishore Biyani; Noel Tata; Shashwat Goenka; Vinay Nadkarni|
RAI is a member of the Federation of International Retail Associations (FIRA), National Retail Federation, US, which enables knowledge sharing and transfer of international standards and best practice into the Indian retail sector.
RAI works with Trust for Retailers and Retail Associates of India (TRRAIN) to engage the industry and to celebrate Retail Employees Day on 12 December.
- "Retailers Association demands national policy for internal trade from DPIIT". Moneycontrol. Retrieved 2019-05-06.
- "RAI launches GST help desk for retailers - ET Retail". ETRetail.com. Retrieved 2019-05-06.
- "Retailers Association of India seeks level field across formats". The Hindu.
- "Alliances & Affillations".
- "Federation of International Retail Associations (FIRA)". NRF. Retrieved 14 May 2019.
- "A simple Idea goes Global- Retail Employees Day.12.12.14". Economic Times.