(Redirected from Resource planning (disambiguation))
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Resource planning, while unrelated titles should be moved to Resource planning (disambiguation).
Resource planning may refer to:
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP), a kind of business-management software
- Manufacturing resource planning (MRP and MRPII), a method for handling resources of a manufacturing company
- Distribution resource planning (DRP), a method for planning orders within a supply chain
- Human resources planning (HR), the consideration of HR needs in overall goals and strategies
- Natural resource management, the management of natural resources such as land, water, soil, plants and animals