|Directed by||Brian A. Miller|
|Written by||Bryce Hammons|
|Edited by||Paul Harb|
|Distributed by||Lionsgate Premiere|
Jacob (Frank Grillo), a bank manager haunted by a violent heist that took the life of a coworker, teams up with his ex-cop neighbor, James (Bruce Willis), to bring down the assailant. While the two men work together to figure out the thief’s next move, Gabriel (Johnathon Schaech), the highly-trained criminal, is one step ahead. When Gabriel kidnaps Jacob’s wife (Olivia Culpo) and daughter, Jacob barrels down a path of bloodshed that initiates an explosive counterattack and brings all three men to the breaking point.
- Bruce Willis as James
- Frank Grillo as Jacob
- Johnathon Schaech as Gabriel
- Olivia Culpo as Christina, Jacob's wife
- Colin Egglesfield as FBI Agent Fields
- Christopher Rob Bowen as Detective Roberts
- Jesse Pruett
- Tyler Jon Olson as Casey
- Wass Stevens as Fredericks
- Sergio Rizzuto as Michael
- Natali Yura as Maribel
- Jason Marcus Griffith
- William Cross
- Brian D. Wolfe
- James Kalub
- Rajiim A. Gross (uncredited)
The project Reprisal was announced on February 21, 2017, that Emmett/Furla/Oasis Films had set Bruce Willis to star in the action thriller film, which would be directed by Brian A. Miller and produced by Randall Emmett and George Furla. On June 2, 2017, Olivia Culpo was cast in the film.
Reprisal has grossed a total worldwide of $103,904, plus $743,405 with home video sales. On review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 0% based on 12 reviews, and an average rating of 2.2/10. On Metacritic, the film has a weighted average score of 19 out of 100, based on 9 critics, indicating "overwhelming dislike".
- "Reprisal (2018)". The Numbers. Nash Information Services, LLC. Retrieved January 4, 2019.
- Jr, Mike Fleming (February 21, 2017). "Bruce Willis Pacts Pair Of Films With Emmett/Furla/Oasis". Deadline. Retrieved August 14, 2017.
- Hipes, Patrick (June 2, 2017). "Olivia Culpo Joins Bruce Willis In 'Reprisal'". Deadline. Retrieved August 14, 2017.
- Armstrong, Kimberly (August 7, 2017). "'Reprisal' filming begins at Yeatman's Cove". Cincinnati.com. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- "Bruce Willis Film Shooting Near Roebling Suspension Bridge". The River City News. August 7, 2017. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- "Bruce Willis' 'Reprisal' movie (gun fights, car chases, a robbery, a crash) to be filming on riverfront Aug. 7-9 | NKyTribune". www.nkytribune.com. August 7, 2017. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- Kingery, Nikki (August 4, 2017). "Expect gunfire sounds, traffic snarls as Bruce Willis movie starts filming downtown". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- "Reprisal (2018)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango. Retrieved January 4, 2019.
- "Reprisal Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved January 4, 2019.