Renaissance Tower (Sacramento)
Renaissance Tower is a 113 m (371 ft) skyscraper in Sacramento, California, completed in 1989. The 28 story tower was the tallest in the city when completed, and is now the fifth. At one time owned by USAA Real Estate Company, the building was sold in January 2016 to GPT Properties Trust of Maryland.
|Location||801 K Street|
|Owner||GPT Properties Trust|
|Management||Jones Lang LaSalle|
|Roof||113.39 m (372.0 ft)|
|Floor area||336,000 sq ft (31,200 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Daniel, Mann, Johnson & Mendenhall (DMJM)|
|Structural engineer||Wallace-Kuhl & Associates|
|Main contractor||Turner Construction|
- Renaissance Tower at Emporis
- "Renaissance Tower". SkyscraperPage.
- Renaissance Tower at Structurae
- Zwahlen, Michael (May 14, 2009). "Renaissance Tower 20 Year Anniversary". The Sacramento Press. Archived from the original on July 22, 2011. Retrieved October 26, 2017.
- Lucio, Valentino (November 15, 2010). "USAA Real Estate Company recieves [sic] platinum LEED certification". mysanantonio.com.
- van der Meer, Ben (February 5, 2016). "Buyer gets a deal on signature tower in downtown Sacramento". American City Business Journals.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Renaissance Tower (Sacramento).|